+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

FUCK YOU SE....again FUCK YOU

what the hell? give a monk some cheap ass armor for lv 20 that cost 200k+ a pop and no JSE

iv been waiting for this update since feb. and this is what we get and the weapons...wow...nothing is really worth anything to me but the maat's hat
    and the rest is useless espically the RSE earrings..

fuck this shit

Relic Shield
    BG Level

mnk has a ton of shit it can use for both melee and chi damage. black belt is like the only item in the game like that, job specific really long ass quest type of thing. it's not like there's nothing available to make your job good. rdm is stuck with af1 body because nothing will ever be better than it, and it's impossible to get af2 hat, and that's pretty much it.

Wait for the next update then. They seem to be slowly releasing new JSE for each job. They've covered BRD, WAR, DRK, THF, BLM, WHM, RDM, PLD, SAM, NIN and BST. The jobs that haven't gotten covered yet will soon enough most likely.

http://home.comcast.net/~kuai/ecnm60.jpg
    Fight was pretty easy for ranger. Barrage EES Slug took off half his HP at the start. The goblin rolled HP regen and healed his doll for 600. The next 2 rolls were 600 hp for me and def up for me. The doll has shit for accuracy and missed me and when he hit was only for around 40ish~. Near the end though he barraged me and a EES from him probably woulda killed me but i lived and won. Spent 30k doing the rolling dice from the damn goblin though

Sea Torques
    BG Level

offtopic:
    kuai, can you kindly tell me how to start the ENM quest? what am i supposed to do orz im trying to do it for the fun of it X)

joft, give me one more piece that would enhance boost other than af1 and ill stfu for the rest of my entire life :X havind double the amount of boost that would take our chi blasts over the 3000
    cant stop dreaming about that ; ;

Sure go to E-13 in oldtown movopolos and talk to Twinkblix or something like that. He plays a game with you where you bet 10k and he rolls 2 50 sided dice and if he rolls 2-50 you win and he gives you the key item for the BC. Then after you can pay 2k and he will teleport you to the mineshaft entrance.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    offtopic:
    kuai, can you kindly tell me how to start the ENM quest? what am i supposed to do orz im trying to do it for the fun of it X)

joft, give me one more piece that would enhance boost other than af1 and ill stfu for the rest of my entire life :X havind double the amount of boost that would take our chi blasts over the 3000
    cant stop dreaming about that ; ;
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=4845

Black Belt
    Rare Exclusive
    Slot: Waist
    Def: 7 STR: 7
    Enhances "Subtle Blow" Effect: 5, Haste: 12%, Physical Damage Taken: -5%
    Jobs: Monk
    Races: ALL
    Level to Use: 70

OK, how about this for a deal. When RDM can quest a JSE item that is this godly, then you can get some shitty JSE like we have. Yours can have ranged accuracy too!

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    OK, how about this for a deal. When RDM can quest a JSE item that is this godly, then you can get some shitty JSE like we have. Yours can have ranged accuracy too!
    BRD > RDM ftw (*'-')

i hate bards.....

<.<

RDM>BRD in PvP and in soloing