Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Maintence Done     submit to reddit submit to twitter

This is effing ghay.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol /clap

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

it's due to all those little assholes who pound retry and kick the others who are at 80% off by over flowing the......TWO....servers they have running to give all the people their update. (i'm one of those little assholes )

Also, I'm pulling my hair out because Amarok was in vent telling me/describing the new mobs/zone in al'taieu ...

Would it cost too much $ for SE to setup dedicated servers specifically for updates considering it makes you restart after the update? This is a question not a complaint, just something that sounds like it makes more sense then POL ERROR 004395879879548 Network is busy

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

It probably wouldn't be the question of if it' costs too much money? maybe it's the question of "SE is too cheap/greedy to do so"? idk, just my opinion until they come up with some definate answers...

Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    It probably wouldn't be the question of if it' costs too much money? maybe it's the question of "SE is too cheap/greedy to do so"? idk, just my opinion until they come up with some definate answers...
    Well more opinions please because I have never seen a definate answer on anything from SE.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

update...life...for 2.5 hours now...still getting...POL-1160

jsksjdfiopasjfkl;sajfiopajcvioa;sjmfqwepjfklas;nvk lz;xnjckvl;msdklfjlwe;jnrekl;qjfsoipjfal;sdfas

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's awesome when the time remaning starts going up. >_<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

XD Mines is doing that now <3

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

or better yet, when it gives up calculating and just says "Unknown"

killerc4

why dont they just spread out the update times we coulda downloaded this at any time during the week and they could just activate it today.... SE fucked up big time 4.5 hours and i havent even been able to dload the update.

SE is too damn lazy or greedy to start up a dedicated patch server. They need their porsches and clean hookers.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

>SE is too damn lazy or greedy to start up a dedicated patch server. They need their porsches and clean hookers.

Clean hookers..... they live like KINGS!

LOL, has anyone noticed there are like 3-4 threads bitching about the update?

LOL, beating a dead horse..... actually feels more like dropping a nuke on it... LMAO

Here's an Idea; everyone go outside, enjoy the good weather most of us are actually having, and then come back after all the FFXI Junkies who have a nervous twitch and keep clicking retry have finished bogging down the system. You may enjoy your time outside, and then come back and not get annoyed when your PC/PS2 starts DLing the update Lag-Free.

Again... just an idea...

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That's what a normal person would do.