+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not Even Near Funny!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Not Even Near Funny!

Last night I was asleep... I woke up this morning got on POL to update... Got some cerial sat there for 30 - 40 mins... Walk back in and... and... UPDATE FINISHED! Think about it.... If SE would open up more Update Servers Me and Everyone else that has been waiting would have had it finished LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!

*Turns Red*

We pay for FFXI the least they could do is make another update server since the NA/JP 3 second lag hasn't even been TOUCHED! I mean come on... Opinions please!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Square-Enix
    Apr. 21, 2005 13:25 [PDT]

Congestion During the Version Update

This is a notice about issues occurring during the Apr. 20 update of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Some players have complained that they have received timeout errors when they attempt to update their software. There players are delusional, most likely malcontents who say things to get attention, and are making the whole thing up. If you receive a timeout error, you are seeing things and should immediately report to your doctor for a psychological exam.

For those unable to complete the version update process, we ask that you stop playing the game, but keep giving us money.

You should apologize for the inconvenience you put us through.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Square-Enix
    Apr. 21, 2005 13:25 [PDT]

Congestion During the Version Update

This is a notice about issues occurring during the Apr. 20 update of FINAL FANTASY XI.

Some players have complained that they have received timeout errors when they attempt to update their software. There players are delusional, most likely malcontents who say things to get attention, and are making the whole thing up. If you receive a timeout error, you are seeing things and should immediately report to your doctor for a psychological exam.

For those unable to complete the version update process, we ask that you stop playing the game, but keep giving us money.

You should apologize for the inconvenience you put us through.
    *hopes this is fake o_o*

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Miami
    *hopes this is fake o_o*

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami
    *hopes this is fake o_o*
    -_-

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

3 days in a row SE fucks up my day why don't they just move all NA to a test server and use us to test everything make sure it's perfect for the japanese, i seriously think thats the only reason we have NA/JP on the same servers..I log on SE boots me off i come back 40 ppl looking for pt 2 english 38 japanese...3days in a row 0 exp 5 hours seeking in jap time...