Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Almaa was and still is the most amazing PLD ever!! I should tell the stories of holding hate and living through ever fight. Best PLD ever!!

Yeah I used Adaman head and feet, and Gallant Body, hands, and legs. Then sold Adaman head when I got Aegishjahlmer.

I <3 Adaman body for exp.
    Extra few points of all the good stuff, and the 20 HP loss means dick vs exp mobs.
    MND+4 gives most of your SWD WS's a little oomph too which is nice.

AF boots all the way for exp as well. 10 shield skill and 5 CHR (I don't care what people say, CHR helps with hate decrease rates damn it!) are more useful than the few MP and emnity off of adaman.

In a complete set vs set comparison the only real piece that stands out as having an advantage is Adaman Head, and even then I macro AF head in for Cover. The rest are just "Kinda useful sometimes" if you can afford them and will all eventually be replaced by either cursed or relic.

On another note has anyone ever seen Gem Armor on their server? If it probably didn't cost 6 million+ Gem Cuirass would be pretty sweet.

I've only seen one set of Gem, a Galka in Upper Jeuno is always bazaaring it, 13M for Body, and 8M for legs.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

+Enmity > everything else ;3 tired of dieing cuz plds think just cuz they have full koeing that they dont need +enmity. Sooooooo glad that one of our plds uses alghemish wtfever and some other +enmity items instead of koeing D; allmost never die spamming slushots anymore ;p (this is in regards to HNM like fafnir)

One of our Plds, Heckler, has Gem Cuirass, he seems to enjoy it for some reason, but I'm sure he'd ditch it for Koenig