+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Honestly you don't need to worry about resting in ballista. Just /quarry for ethers and elixers, and use your casting gear.

Either that or you will just die a lot. Death=full hp full mp

Attention all aspiring Ballista professionals! Ballista Royale, the Ballista championship extravaganza, is coming to North America! Stay tuned to PlayOnline.com for more announcements about this unique player-vs.-player tournament. In the meantime, be sure to brush up your Ballista skills and check out the most recent Ballista updates!

Finally some PvP.

/point Ciechi

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Tried this system out last night ...

I haven't had so much fun in a long time ...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloopsakaevalime

Attention all aspiring Ballista professionals! Ballista Royale, the Ballista championship extravaganza, is coming to North America! Stay tuned to PlayOnline.com for more announcements about this unique player-vs.-player tournament. In the meantime, be sure to brush up your Ballista skills and check out the most recent Ballista updates!

Finally some PvP.

/point Ciechi
    ill go as my rng Eva

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All i want is 1 on 1 no sub jobs(for teh gay/nin ppls^^) i personally think i could beat all but nin cause those ????ers are crazy

I hope the new stuf(royal or w/e)f is like a job specific tornament and winner wins some rare/ex item for their job.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Endo, if you're on a team and you want to help out with all those nasty Melee's out after your ass, you gotta wear your errant and darkstaff, and /blm. Silly melees wont resist your sleepga at a range, and you just follow your melee team members while they kill stuff. Sleepga+Silence on the ninjas and /nins, and laugh at them while your PT goes and fucks them up.

Macro Bind too, because people run away when they cant cast their silly utsusemi, and Holy too, love that one to shoot right up their asses when they use /sprint, bitches.

As always, keep stoneskin, blink, and aquaveil up, and flash+stoneskin when it goes down, let the silly melees whiff until their not blinded anymore.