Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ninja end game equip question

Was wondering which to use rasetsu tekko+1 or seiryu's kote on hands. I know the kote is better for sky and Kings but wasnt sure about the rest.

Dusk Gloves, IMO.

E. Body
    BG Level

arhats HQ

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    arhats HQ
    Umm ya, Arhats HQ: +4 Eva, +2 Enimity compared to Rasetsu HQ: Attack +3, Counter +1, Evasion +11

E. Body
    BG Level

I guess your endgame is serket.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I guess your endgame is serket.
    lol seriously? Rasetsu+1 > Arhats+1 or are you just stupid or desperate for that +2 Enimity? Tell me why Arhats is endgame?

end game HNM's isnt all about dodging HNM's anymore, but with the new patch Yasha+1 > Arhat+1 > Rasetsu+1

Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger
    end game HNM's isnt all about dodging HNM's anymore, but with the new patch Yasha+1 > Arhat+1 > Rasetsu+1
    how are arhat's better than rasetsu? I can't believe its all for less evasion and 2 enimity?
    imo, dusk, yasha good too, but Rasetsu > arhat.

its cause on the main thing you want to do is keep hate, dodging is fine and all but its harder to keep hate, yeah you could get a SATA but the enmity doesnt hurt. when I tank fafnir as war I stack on as much enmity as possible and say fuck evasion or w/e. same with our nin's that tank fafnir. rasetsu gloves are nice. but there are times when the full arhat HQ set is needed, mainly on king hnm's. look at some of the vrtra pics. there's 2 sets that come to mind, one with plds in full koenig, the other with 3 ninja's in full arhats HQ and an earth staff, they didnt have evasion in mind cause there's no real point when the mob has lots of aoe attacks that kill shadows, they are going ot get hit and lose hate. so they might as well bring dmg-% gear and enmity.

the question was about hands.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Dusk Gloves for stuff like Fafnir, Tiamat, Gods...

Almost everything else, Arhat's HQ (because of the -% physical damage and the enmity).

then i still state yasha+1 > arhat+1 > rasetsu+1

Quote Originally Posted by Zetah
    Dusk Gloves for stuff like Fafnir, Tiamat, Gods...

Almost everything else, Arhat's HQ (because of the -% physical damage and the enmity).
    erhats hands is +4 eva +2 enimity,

Body+head is only -% physical dmg.

dude, where have you been? the body and head also give enmity. im starting to consider your points as moot

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i had a full set of arhats HQ and never noticed a difference. I rather use seiryu's kote. NIN gains hate by every attack your shadow absorbs but you lose hate when you get hit. You also have to realize you can't do the job by yourself so you will always have to count on other people to trick attack you.

dusk gloves are overrated.

dude, where have you been? the body and head also give enmity. im starting to consider your points as moot
    read.

The implication was that Hands also gave -%physical damage which they do not, did I ever say taht Head and Body don't give enimity? Seems to me that my arhats head and body do, figuring something thigs are assumed, next time i'll fully explain.

so if you never fully explained yourself in the past, how do you expect to hold an arguement without people understanding what you say

so if you never fully explained yourself in the past, how do you expect to hold an arguement without people understanding what you say
    moving along.

Buy everything, they're all good for certain situations.

oh so now you agree that arhats+1 are useful

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast