+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Opinions on BST ... ?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Opinions on BST ... ?

I'm just curious as to everyone's overall view of BSTs. I remember a friend in PG who was 75 SMN and BST told me once that he hated BST b/c it was too weak. O.o Are they useful at all for LSs? My recent problem is I just started working, and I don't really have time to wait and seek pt forever on SMN. With BST, I'd be able to at least exp whenever I have the time, but I'm not going to bother if BSTs suck x-x

Relic Shield
    BG Level

you're a bard

never level anything else, it's just pointless. you'll always go to everything as bard. unless you want to level something for your own enjoyment. but in that case, I would have to say fuck your enjoyment, get meripo for your bard

Level BST if you think it's fun. Even if you're a bard, if there is something going on and BST would be useful and there are a lotta BRDs there then you can do stuff as BST.

8=====>

BG Level

I am doing meripo... >_> But come on. 1 Lv.75 job? That's gimp ass hell.

I <3 Mithras. You would look adorable in BST AF. Level it up and show me!

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    you're a bard

never level anything else, it's just pointless. you'll always go to everything as bard. unless you want to level something for your own enjoyment. but in that case, I would have to say fuck your enjoyment, get meripo for your bard
    only if BRD Meripo didn't suck.

Beastlord makes the monies G.

go level up BST and get 10 million seals and do bc's ( ^-^)_旦~

8=====>

BG Level

Ya, going through today I'm thinking more and more about BST. <3 mithra + BST AF2 >.>; lol Since my LS is lacking in the BST department, I might actually be able to come to some events as bst instead of brd.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

there is HNM fights that cant happen with beast, or its better to have a beast around, darter links, tiamat fight and so on

i recommend beast-master for many reasons, u dont really have to wait for exp pt or whatever, just solo play it, and do it for fun..

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Our Bsts rock any problem with arrgo links they just charm the suckers or make them fight each other XD
    Bsts are cool on Kirin cause they can hit while running :D
    Either way you can use your +chr stuff for brd on bst now, which makes me think is it you don't have the time to lvl another job or are just cheap

8=====>

BG Level

I'm not cheap. I just seriously dont have the time. I worked 6 days last week where as I used to never work. I lived on my computer and got 75BRD, Rank 10, sky, and few CoP missions done in less than 2 months.
    And as for Kirin, my LS straight tanks Kirin, so hitting while running isn't really that big of a deal >_>