+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you do?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

young and naive by our standards, which are pretty different from the rest of the world. oh well, we 300 million out of the 6.4 billion people on earth have it right and they all have it wrong.

remember, you didn't want to sex up your girlfriend when you were 16 years old, right? i mean, it's not like your girlfriend was anyone else's sister or daughter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    young and naive by our standards, which are pretty different from the rest of the world. oh well, we 300 million out of the 6.4 billion people on earth have it right and they all have it wrong.

remember you didn't want to sex up your girlfriend when you were 16 years old, right? i mean, it's not like your girlfriend was anyone else's sister or daughter
    I bet he also wanted to see NAKED GIRLS and play with tonka trucks. People mature.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And yes, I am implying Almaa played with tonka trucks at 16. <_<

Well everyone is different, it's not really a matter of what you want to do, but what you actually do. There are guys who will take advantage of that situation, and there are guys that won't. There are guys that would take advantage of a drunk girl, and there are guys that won't. I don't know this guy, and I don't know this girl, and I don't know if she's really in love, but she's probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    And yes, I am implying Almaa played with tonka trucks at 16. <_<
    I played with real cars when I turned 16, and got a lot of racing and speeding tickets...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Also you play with tonka trucks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

When i first heard about it, my sister was puzzled and did not know what to do. She had the look like "I love him (pupply love i guess) but i don't wanna do it, if i don't do it, what will he do, leave etc etc." I don't think she's stupid enough to actually sleep with the little bastard but the reaction she put, i'm sure the kid could have talked her into it.

I posted it here because I'm sure some of you might have someone you know go through some shit like that. Seriously, shit like this goes on in the movies and drama shows like seventh heaven. I would have never imagined some punk kid would try to take advantage of my little sister.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Well everyone is different, it's not really a matter of what you want to do, but what you actually do. There are guys who will take advantage of that situation, and there are guys that won't. There are guys that would take advantage of a drunk girl, and there are guys that won't. I don't know this guy, and I don't know this girl, and I don't know if she's really in love, but she's probably not.

yeah

Relic Shield
    BG Level

the selective ignorance in this thread is just staggering...

i'm sure every single one of you, if you had a girlfriend when you were 16, wanted to bone her, and most of you probably did too. when it comes to YOUR sister, all of a sudden it's "taking advantage of her" (because we ALL know women are incapable of making decisions or disagreeing with men [the sad truth to this is that for the most part they aren't, and it's because we teach them to be that way in our society. if they are defenseless, it's because that's what we teach them to be]). but like I said, it's not like YOUR girlfriend is anyone else's sister or daughter.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'd post a pic of my sister's(age 14) letter found a few montsh ago up here...it's way more dramatic than that....goes kinda like this:

"blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah......I MIGHT BE PREGNANT.....blah blah blah blah.....I HOPE YOU'RE THERE FOR IT IF IT'S BORN.....blah blah blah blah.....MY MOM'S GONNA KILL ME.....blah blah blah....MY BROTHER'S GONNA KILL YOU....."

That's the jist of it. I basically threatened him with his life, and now when he passes me in the halls at high school, you can see him hunch over and stay out of arms reach. Good news is:

He's scared shitless as are the rest of the ppl who associate with her now and she's grounded FOREVER as well as not being pregnant. el o el.

He writes like a girl.... circles as dots for the "i"..... FAG.
    Don't worry about it. He's OBVIOUSLY gay...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

to answer the question of the name of thread: tell them to use condoms

i've read about gender bias and sexism and so on in various text books for various social sciences... but seeing it like this, it's just... wow. I know of no other words to describe it. just, wow.

keep on possessing your females I guess. they are objects after all, they don't know any better. where the hell would they be without us men to possess them?

New Merits
    BG Level

joft just because some people posting here thought those things at age 16 doesnt make it right and mean you should allow it to happen..... youre argument makes no sense

i'm sure every single one of you, if you had a girlfriend when you were 16, wanted to bone her, and most of you probably did too. when it comes to YOUR sister, all of a sudden it's "taking advantage of her" (because we ALL know women are incapable of making decisions or disagreeing with men [the sad truth to this is that for the most part they aren't, and it's because we teach them to be that way in our society. if they are defenseless, it's because that's what we teach them to be]). but like I said, it's not like YOUR girlfriend is anyone else's sister or daughter.
    Some people don't care about sex and what it means, some people just like to have fun, those are the people that have sex with someone else just because they want to have sex. Some people care about what sex means, those people are the ones who have sex because they love the other person. When this "love" is based on naive thoughts and the other person knows it, THAT'S taking advantage. Just because two people have sex doesn;t mean one is taking advantage of the other, it means they want to fuck. In this situation though, if it happened, it would have been taking advantage.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

remember, you didn't want to sex up your girlfriend when you were 16 years old, right? i mean, it's not like your girlfriend was anyone else's sister or daughter
    And it was the job of the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, so on and so forth to prevent you from sexing up your girlfriends.

And if those mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, so on and so forth they will try to keep their males from doing stupid things and bringing back unwanted STDs, like babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    unwanted STDs, like babies

hahahaha

I love you

Relic Shield
    BG Level

my argument makes sense based on the premise that it isn't up to YOU to "allow" to happen or not.

right and wrong are the most relative possible concepts ever dreamed up by humans. but one thing that is almost universally accepted as being wrong is hypocrisy. and being a society that emphasizes and teaches individualism SO much and then turns around and selectively says you aren't allowed to make decisions for yourself about this or that is pretty hypocritical.

I also find it rather convenient that people would just assume he's trying to take advantage of her. You've judged his intentions based on very little information, but assisted by our societal notion that young girls get taken advantage of by young boys. Another nice little bit of selective ignorance: We all know women don't want to have sex!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

A lot of people think like that. Fortunatly there are those who see the wrong in it and try to make the best of it by not allowing someone they know to steer into that direction.

At 15-16 both of them are stupid and don't think straight. The last thing I wanna see is some kid who can barely take care of himself get my sister pregnant. Not all of us think that way.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    And it was the job of the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, aunts, uncles, so on and so forth to prevent you from sexing up your girlfriends.
    Again, that's your opinion, and the vast majority of people would agree with you. Except in many other places in the world, they would also ask why those irresponsible and lazy parents haven't found a suitable spouse for their daughter yet and wed her. She's 16 already! Soon she'll be too old and the only men who will want to marry her that old will be the poor ones who can't even afford another wife!

Like I said, everyone is different, some women want to fuck like crazy, and they do, and they don't base it on love. We aren't discussing society here, we're discussing this one instance. If she believes she's in love with this guy and has sex with him because of it, or because she's afraid if she doesn't then he won't love her back, does that seem right to you? To me it sounds like you think you can make your own decisions at any age... and sure you could, but those decisions are probably not going to be the right ones. Yeah, live and learn from your mistakes, but why make mistakes that can be avoided altogether?

I'm not generalizing women, I'm not saying they can't make their own decisions about sex, I'm not saying they can't make the right decisions, I'm not talking about women in general, I'm talking about this one girl based on the information I have, you're trying to take this to a whole new level which isn't needed at all.