Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why can't Bahamut have this sort of drama?

click for LS gang wars

Summary:

LS 1 starts killing fafnir with 4 DDs, they sleep Fafnir to recover. LS 2 calls GM on them for whatever reason. GM shows up, tells them to start killing Fafnir, LS 1 basically tells the GM to fuck off, LS 1 disappears leaving Fafnir unclaimed for LS 2 to take. Before they go to jail, though, they CFH on Fafnir.

good read.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Too much bullshit for me, personaly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's horrible bullshit like that that makes me want to quit the game. If Square doesn't care enough to hire a GM who is not a complete fucking moron then why should I pay then to continue doing so.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Lol, i have been warned by a GM for sorting my inventory while mining in Gusgen, yet the bots are still there everyday .....

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I for one am glad Bahamut really doesnt have Ls wars.... personal ones yes but not Ls wide. Certain ones are not popular with others, however usually stems from personal issues.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

this isnt the GMs fault, its the players. it doesnt take 40 minutes to get fafnir to 95% HP D:.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by OMFG
    this isnt the GMs fault, its the players. it doesnt take 40 minutes to get fafnir to 95% HP D:.
    If you read the whole thing you would see they only have 4 DD. I'd say it's pretty hard to kill him at a normal pace with so little damage going out.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Quote Originally Posted by OMFG
    If you read the whole thing you would see they only have 4 DD. I'd say it's pretty hard to kill him at a normal pace with so little damage going out.

no, if it takes you 40 minutes to take fafnir down to 95% then you are pretty much holding it. Fafnir has been killed by a PT of 6 in an hourish so 40min, 95%, i call BS!

Sea Torques
    BG Level

we killed fafnir the other day with 12 people and 2drks and 1 blm for damage in about an hour; and it's pretty obvious they were holding it, but that thread is pretty stupid :l

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ohh god i freking hate you, it's now 5am, i read all that BS for nothing, i cant belive im saying this but i really really wish bahamut can get some new drama the bigger the better so we can finally stop hearing about BS we don't care about.