+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 60 Solo ENM     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Level 60 Solo ENM

After reading many posts and asking friends, i decided to give this ENM a shot. Here are a few tips for everyone.

1) The moblin you can gamble with to send you to the minshaft is at E-11. You can get to him by entering Oldton from the second North Gustaberg entrance (forgot the <pos>.)

2) I bet 7 k with the moblin, and my chances were if he rolled between a 5 and 25. He rolled a 5. Payed another 2 k and i was there.

3)The fight itself is very hard, i beat it as a taru rdm with melee only.

4) It's like a level 60 Maat fight, subjob gets taken away when you enter.

5) The mob is a puppet, a hume version of your job.

6) He has a moblin the guides him, this moblin rolls a die. It's really the luck of the die in this one, because the moblin healed me to full twice, healed it for around 1 k hp, and made it use Chainspell (which really hurt me)

Reward was 2 k exp.

Just thought i would post here since alla is down and i hate KI. Good luck on this and if you have any questions/comments reply back.

Edit - I got a ring it was a rare/ex rmg only ring, level 61 enchantment - Mp recovered while healing + 3. I think i'm the first on my server (Asura) to get it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

so u never had to enter newmot to get there? >.< i was lost there tryin to find my way to do that ENM

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i tried it and got my ass kicked, i was unprepared and didnt bring any pots or tank food

Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    i tried it and got my ass kicked, i was unprepared and didnt bring any pots or tank food
    I did the same exact thing. ;o

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

orZ! BLM maat was so easy, is this LVL capped or just a lvl 60 mob?

:D :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

is like maat again only this gob is be hind the person ur fightin with. i got my ass kicked too ; ; didnt bring pots

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i beat it on my nin today, was hard cause it uses katanas, shurikens and WS. The goblin never gave me any buffs just his puppet and it done mijin gakure when i had 236 HP left but it only done 131 dmg lol

got 2k exp and this earring ;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T_T/naruko.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    i beat it on my nin today, was hard cause it uses katanas, shurikens and WS. The goblin never gave me any buffs just his puppet and it done mijin gakure when i had 236 HP left but it only done 131 dmg lol

got 2k exp and this earring ;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...T_T/naruko.jpg
    I just did it... Had it at 90% with full hp and it mijin gakure for 1096...

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i dont even have that much HP ;x

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If the battle weren't 60 capped and the reward was better than a +3 MP while healing enchantment earring, I would probably try this out.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i only done it, cause my nin was 22,500/24,000 after patch, so i could lvl up :3

Black Belt
    BG Level

how long does a single enchantment last for?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

dunno i forgot to check, im on RNG just now, ill check it whenever i go to jeuno

Sea Torques
    BG Level

For me it last i think 1 minute . Lol i didn't use any spells and i melee'd the whole thing, only thing that hurt me was chainspell thunder 2 .

New Merits
    BG Level

As BLM I couldn't sleep the puppet with ES Sleep 2 and Pluto's. He hits really weak melee, seems it would be pretty easy to run from big casts (to conserve stun) and it doesn't have much HP. Still, I was sloppy and got one shot with Burst when the Moblin rolled Manafont.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Manafont is stunabble despite people believing otherwise. Manafont just stops interupt from being meleed (cast while silenced, stunned, or running will still interupt).