Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our LSs' first video     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Our LSs' first video

I just recently joined Dhalmelsclub and fought my first kirin with them last week. They gave my friend permission to do a video and make a website for us :D The website is new and doesn't have anything yet though >_> lol

http://dhalmelsclub.com/

This was also the first video Tengoku ever made so it's not fancy or anything.. and theres a typo at the end :3 Enjoy (cool music if nothing else XD )

I like the video; it was great. I liked how you were there in the video a lot (around 3 minutes and on)

Hope to see another video from you guys soon. Keep up the good work!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

DhalmelClub accepts NA now?

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like how the NA version is .1 MB larger. >.>

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    That's cause alot of Japanese players have quit after playing the game for so long. Any LS leader, NA or JP alike, would be wise to look into recruiting even from another culture if they wish to continue with HNM/Gods.

Honestly I don't understand why NA have this misconception about JPs hating NAs. All that bullshit in their search comment such as: "English, Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass." most of the time just strongly suggests that they don't want to PT with English speakers, doesn't mean they hate NAs. Language barrier is the first problem SE didn't address properly.

Imho, there's most likely a very small percentage of Japanese players who have something against NAs, but the rest couldn't care less if you were NA or UAE or a fucking penguin.

Yeah, I'm defending JPs, but I'm doing so just to open some people's eyes about what causes NA and JP tension. Those who dislike JPs and their attitude towards game needs to check themselves and see where the problem started, most of the time you'll find that it was NA mass ignorance.

I'll make it simple, at one point or the other, we were all helped by a JP player with be it, AF or Genkai. Every culture has the bad and the good people, and in some cases the ugly, bu that's besides the point. What pisses me off the most is people stupid need to generalize.

Bahamut is one of the most JP/NA friendliest server compared to some. Yeah we have Worldx, but he's harmless, he's what 16 or so years old?

Blaming latency issues on Japanese players is stupid, we all know it's SE's fault and responsibility they don't wish to address.

Anyways, wisen up people and stop all this hating. :wink:

Archduke™

P.S. Setsuko, sorry for highjacking your thread. Congratulations on your Kirin and hope you enjoy your new LS either as BRD or BST. :D

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wow! Just finished watching video. I'm impressed. Straight tanking, definatly something I want to do in the future.

8=====>

BG Level

Actually, the reason we got into the LS was b/c we met Ruisu in Valkurm dunes before we had a SJ, lol. We were friends with Gyoshin, Kenichirou, Ruisu and Redshadow from very early on. Kenichirou told my friend he'd give him a week trial when he hit lv.75, and Ruisu and Redshadow persuaded him to give me a chance, too.

Well, off to work. Glad you guys like the video :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    That's cause alot of Japanese players have quit after playing the game for so long. Any LS leader, NA or JP alike, would be wise to look into recruiting even from another culture if they wish to continue with HNM/Gods.

Honestly I don't understand why NA have this misconception about JPs hating NAs. All that bullshit in their search comment such as: "English, Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass." most of the time just strongly suggests that they don't want to PT with English speakers, doesn't mean they hate NAs. Language barrier is the first problem SE didn't address properly.

Imho, there's most likely a very small percentage of Japanese players who have something against NAs, but the rest couldn't care less if you were NA or UAE or a fucking penguin.

Yeah, I'm defending JPs, but I'm doing so just to open some people's eyes about what causes NA and JP tension. Those who dislike JPs and their attitude towards game needs to check themselves and see where the problem started, most of the time you'll find that it was NA mass ignorance.

I'll make it simple, at one point or the other, we were all helped by a JP player with be it, AF or Genkai. Every culture has the bad and the good people, and in some cases the ugly, bu that's besides the point. What pisses me off the most is people stupid need to generalize.

Bahamut is one of the most JP/NA friendliest server compared to some. Yeah we have Worldx, but he's harmless, he's what 16 or so years old?

Blaming latency issues on Japanese players is stupid, we all know it's SE's fault and responsibility they don't wish to address.

Anyways, wisen up people and stop all this hating. :wink:

Archduke™

P.S. Setsuko, sorry for highjacking your thread. Congratulations on your Kirin and hope you enjoy your new LS either as BRD or BST. :D
    Is everything an argument to you? It was a question. The reason I asked the question is because I have known for a long time that DhalmelClub doesn't(or didn't used to) accept NAs. Nowhere did I ever say that reason was because they hated NAs, nowhere did I say JPs hate NAs. The reason most JP LSes don't want them is them is the language barrier. Stop trying to start an argument everytime you think you can toot your little pseudo intellectual horn.

Also stop putting TM after your signature.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is everything an argument to you? It was a question. The reason I asked the question is because I have known for a long time that DhalmelClub doesn't(or didn't used to) accept NAs. Nowhere did I ever say that reason was because they hated NAs, nowhere did I say JPs hate NAs. The reason most JP LSes don't want them is them is the language barrier. Stop trying to start an argument everytime you think you can toot your little pseudo intellectual horn.

Also stop putting TM after your signature.

No, not always, but when I feel like expressing my opinion, I'll do it, weather you like it or you don't. Seems like you the only one who's starting the argument here. I'm not gonna explain my actions nor I should.

And as for TM? That's none of your business what I put in my signature, so fuck off. ^^

New Merits
    BG Level

isnt there someone trying to claim an NM you should be out curing

rofl thats a vin diesel kind of owned

8=====>

BG Level

Wow X_x I thought this was about my LSs' first video and stuff...
    They only took us in the LS b/c we've been friends with LS members for a while now, and one of the conditions in joining was we have to be able to speak enough japanese to communicate with them and read enough to understand what's going on. X_x I don't believe Kenichirou has any intentions in inviting a bunch of NAs to the LS; however, everyone has been very welcoming of me joining. Hell. Half the members still I'm japanese. So maybe that answers your question of "DhalmelsClub accepts NA now?"

No more drama please ; ;

New Merits
    BG Level

sorry hirronimus is just annoying