Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HNM's and thier drops ...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

HNM's and thier drops ...

How does everyone (not only BG) handle thier drops. My ls currently casts lots if you can use it, if noone needs it or its something you can't wear someone ah's it and we split the cash.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

aratharn points the finger of god

Our LS splits everything..the leader deciedes who get what rare/ex item BASED on item hunt attendance,again you won't get paid unless you attend item hunts after a certain amount of times...keeps ppl from just showing up to HNM/Gods to get gil.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

DKP style

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: HNM's and thier drops ...

Quote Originally Posted by zhan
    How does everyone (not only BG) handle thier drops. My ls currently casts lots if you can use it, if noone needs it or its something you can't wear someone ah's it and we split the cash.
    I like that idea, but some ls's need Paladin76's way too, or do like my old ls, LS leader gets everything thats not rare/ex(fund^^)

DKP

We buy Aratharn tubs of ice cream and a hottie to spoon feed him. Whoever foots the bill for the hottie gets first dibs on drops.

AoV LS rule
    http://aov.fanetworks.net
    Treasure
    Drops off HNM are not always Free lot. Before every fight, 2 members will collect bids. You bid points that you currently have on drops. After defeating the HNM, Leaders will tell who had the highest bid for each item. Highest bid wins item and may lot on it, all others MUST pass. Some items go straight to LS Bank and may not be bid on. If noone bids on an item, it is free lot, and anyone may lot on it.

To earn points, you must be present for a HNM Battle and participate. Points are distributed as followed.
    - .25 for camp. This means you were present at spawn before the first window opens.
    - .25 for claim. This is only granted if their is competition.
    - .5 for kill. If you participated in battle.

The 4 Sky gods do not grant any points. This is to encourage LS participation over greed, however some Demigods do give points. Such as obtaining spawn items such as RoMaeve water.

New Members and points
    New members have to pass a 3 Trial HNM Test before they can earn any points or bid. This means you must fully participate in battle with 3 HNM. Some battles do not count, some do, Please check with a leader to verify if it counts. Once you pass the 3 trials, you will start earning points on each HNM like other members.

Gil Withdrawal
    Anytime a Bank holder is on, you may withdraw points for Gil instead of bidding on items. Depending on the LS Bank, point value will be different. The value is in ratio of LS Bank / Total number of points out. So getting items for bank helps increase point value, and bidding more points on items also increases point value, Less ammount of points out, higher the value.

Free Lot
    Free Lot items are Free lot. Anyone may lot on the item, even if they cannot use it. Do not expect to try to win items by getting it by free lot, and expecting everyone who cant use it to pass. If you want an item, bid on it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i never liked the idea of points o_O; kinda wierd and not fair if some people cant make all camps cuz of school/work/ etc.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ImPreSSivE
    i never liked the idea of points o_O; kinda wierd and not fair if some people cant make all camps cuz of school/work/ etc.
    I disagree with that view for one simple reason. People who /are/ in game to participate in whatever events their LS does, do more than those who aren't present, and putting them on same tier level as with those who were absent is unfair to them.

Yeah, we all got lives, some play more than others, but wouldn't it be better for a person who plays more to be more geared than person who plays less? I think Crimson Greaves would be more usefull on PLD who attends more than one that doesn't.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I disagree with that view for one simple reason. People who /are/ in game to participate in whatever events their LS does, do more than those who aren't present, and putting them on same tier level as with those who were absent is unfair to them.

Yeah, we all got lives, some play more than others, but wouldn't it be better for a person who plays more to be more geared than person who plays less? I think Crimson Greaves would be more usefull on PLD who attends more than one that doesn't.
    Actually, I think saying "Crimson Greaves are more useful on a RDM that attends than a PLD who does not" would be more appropriate. I can tell you from a billion+ Taru Wrangling sessions at Kirin, that the above statement is true.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bah, I fucked up. I meant Cuisses. <_<

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Bah, I fucked up. I meant Cuisses. <_<
    Sad part is, I knew exactly what you meant.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Meh.

Grats on Tabard btw. ^^ (I noticed you uptdated you sig too. lol)