+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New Merits
    BG Level

it isnt booting people, if youre on the server you can play fine except search and the AH aren't working that well, so as long as you didnt get D/Ced for some other reason you should be fine.

Square Enix is officially a major corporate dick. Ever since Squaresoft turned into Square Enix the entire FF series has gone to shit (Though it was heading downwards before, just at a slower rate).

New Merits
    BG Level

all i have to say to respond to that is shut the hell up and dont play the game then

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Square Enix is officially a major corporate dick. Ever since Squaresoft turned into Square Enix the entire FF series has gone to shit (Though it was heading downwards before, just at a slower rate).
    So because square made a game(a game that you're obviously mad about not being able to play)as SE, all of their previous games are shit now.

After Final Fantasy VII, everyone constantly said, "This one sucks." And by 'everyone' I mean the people that I know that played the FF series. Maybe because FFVII set such a high standard or because they actually did start to slowly get worse and worse, and I know I'm not the only one out there who thought FFX-2 was total crap.

So because square made a game(a game that you're obviously mad about not being able to play), all of their previous games are shit now.
    I'm not mad about the fact that I can't play, it's just the fact that this happens every other day. Even with the DDoS crap this has happened, it's just more frequent now. The company seems to ignore the small problems that piss so many people off (Not being able to patch), when there is an easy way to solve that problem (dedicated patch server). And I doubt a multi-million dollar company would have a hard time buying and setting up a server only used for updates. Gravity has one for Ragnarok Online and that R.O.S.E game, Blizzard has one for WoW, SC, WC, and whatever else they have.

Lack of commitment to paying customers is a big no no for companies.

all i have to say to respond to that is shut the hell up and dont play the game then
    I'm not playing the game currently, as I can't get on. LLOLOZLO @ U. And last I checked this was 'General Discussion', not 'If I don't agree with your opinion I'll 'stfu' you to death'.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by bait
    Thank you POL adviser..yes bait works for POL

REALLY I WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT IF THIS WAS A REAL PROBLEM....Japanese plays don't even know what mataniance means...ask any japanese player..they have never even seen a pol error....first time emergency...then the next then the next at the same fucking time, NA prime time, i log on to look for a pt error come back, /welcome japanse players, ohh and one NA(me-.-') lfp with 50 jps...

The day i see an error or emegency or anything fucking thing happen at 2am-6am..is the day i die

New Merits
    BG Level

I'm not playing the game currently, as I can't get on. LLOLOZLO @ U. And last I checked this was 'General Discussion', not 'If I don't agree with your opinion I'll 'stfu' you to death'.
    i didnt realize it was "whine about how bad a game is that you spend half your life playing" discussion

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Quote Originally Posted by bait
    Thank you POL adviser..yes bait works for POL

REALLY I WOULDN'T GIVE A SHIT IF THIS WAS A REAL PROBLEM....Japanese plays don't even know what mataniance means...ask any japanese player..they have never even seen a pol error....first time emergency...then the next then the next at the same fucking time, NA prime time, i log on to look for a pt error come back, /welcome japanse players, ohh and one NA(me-.-') lfp with 50 jps...

The day i see an error or emegency or anything fucking thing happen at 2am-6am..is the day i die

what you need to do is take your hands off your keyboard, and stop posting, cause its gotten to the point where you are making other people dumber by posting.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Live in London and your get 6-12 JST free of error shizzle....

LOGGING OFF WAS A BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!

EDIT: If this was America's problem, China would of been nuked already.

Geez, did you really need to post three times to do that? There is an edit button you know. :D

i didnt realize it was "whine about how bad a game is that you spend half your life playing" discussion
    I wasn't whining about how bad the GAME was, I was complaining about the quality of the people/company who bring us the game. I was 'whining' about how the games are slowly getting worse over time. And I don't think I've been playing this game for 9 years, since that would be half my life. Read a little more before replying.

what you need to do is take your hands off your keyboard, and stop posting, cause its gotten to the point where you are making other peopel dumber by posting.
    Take a little of your own advice.

New Merits
    BG Level

Ever since Squaresoft turned into Square Enix the entire FF series has gone to shit (Though it was heading downwards before, just at a slower rate).

New Merits
    BG Level

kiroは朝食に糞を食べます。wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

sorry im so bored.... <3 translators

愚かな男の子

ガチョウはあなたの最初の生まれる子供を食べる!

(Foolish boy. The moth butterfly eats your first child who is born!)

Lmfao.. that doesn't make much sense. xD

Relic Shield
    BG Level

America, bomb china already... HELP YOUR GAMING/GADGET ALLIES!

(ps: take out Kiro while you at it)

New Merits
    BG Level

yea by judging what the translator says when converting japanese to english i cant imagine it has very gramitically correct japanese...

(ps: take out Kiro while you at it)
    I don't live in China.

New Merits
    BG Level

あなたが計画を立てていないことが私の家を警備する私の機械的なガチョウ食用のペンギンである 、所
    有にされる!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

but all this hate for a Japanese company makes you a prime target.

あなたが計画を立てていないことが私の家を警備する私の機械的なガチョウ食用のペンギンである 、所
    有にされる!
    Translated:
    It is the penguin of my mechanical moth butterfly for food where it patrols my house that you have not raised plan, it makes the place possession!

>_________>...

but all this hate for a Japanese company makes you a prime target.
    But I'm paying for a japanese game, so it's all good.

New Merits
    BG Level

owned!