+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gil-sellers in sky     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Gil-sellers in sky

Make me want to quit.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

It is a progression, I hear that the ones on my server beat BBQ, then beat down Hakutaua, funnier is there PLD wore ring during that fight. There MNK has Avengers, they have item farmed, watched others. I mean if there willing enough to keep trying the gods are not tough when you know how to fight them, and they have been watching others. They were getting pretty good gear before I even left. They are just moving on from Roc, Serket, Simurgh, other regular NMs. I don't think you will see them go away till the game winds down, cause then the money will also wind down. I hope that IF SE releases another MMORPG that they change how some of these things work. I imagine it is only a matter of time before you can purchase your very own Kirins Osade for 159.99. Honestly not much you can really do, even more so if there not MPKing you.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

There's a gilseller who's been watching Fafnir fights lately, presumably to study how to kill it. Only a matter of time...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    There's a gilseller who's been watching Fafnir fights lately, presumably to study how to kill it. Only a matter of time...

The day a gilseller party is fighting fafnir is the day i will create a level 1 mule in aery to mpk them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

thats pretty fuckin funny

This be OLDE news @.@

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

6 gilsellers tried to fight Faf on Garuda when he was just up with no one around.. heard it was pretty funny.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i would MPK Gill sellers if they even got Adamantoise -.-

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sekaran
    6 gilsellers tried to fight Faf on Garuda when he was just up with no one around.. heard it was pretty funny.
    Fafnir runs free on Garuda? /jealous

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I have seen Fafnir running free about 1 time on Lakshmi, and there were three LSs there, just waiting for people to arrive so they had enough numbers. If I remember right it was right after a mass DC, which might explain why not everyone was able to fight him. I have seen the RMTers at Behemoth, Fafdogg, Sky, Cassie, Serket, Simurgh, Amement, Phantom, they owned Overlord before I left. On our server the RMTers had pushed Juggernaut up to 10 million gil before I left, with them selling the last 6 or 7.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Heck regular shell jack prices up just the same. Sky anymore is no longer about courtesy its about claiming same as HNM..... not going to mention any names but you get the point.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Alina
    Quote Originally Posted by sekaran
    Fafnir runs free on Garuda? /jealous
    Not normally. Every other LS was expecting KB and Aspi.. this was a couple days after update so times were still all clumped together.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Roree
    Heck regular shell jack prices up just the same. Sky anymore is no longer about courtesy its about claiming same as HNM..... not going to mention any names but you get the point.
    There's nothing new about this, it's just that the NA community on the server is finally maturing level-wise enough to the point where the content available in sky is getting more crowded. It's been much, much worse during JP primetime for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

The day a gilseller party is fighting fafnir is the day i will create a level 1 mule in aery to mpk them.
    Go ahead and make your mule--they've already tried and successfully pulled it. Too bad they got raped.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

Go ahead and make your mule--they've already tried and successfully pulled it. Too bad they got raped.

are you serious? when?