Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Manaburn Party Locations     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yeah.. I had fun with Tormentors or whatever those Lizards are called, kinda slow compared to Boyadha. But 64-66 in one day is fine with me. ^_^

So...what, are Sea mobs just super weak to magic or just weak to magic and strong to melee?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

/point Not Kuno's sig.

manaburn own!

lol i have been manaburning since level 49 and im 60blm now.. lol MANABURNING owns.. you gotta be sure to get a good players and a good bard. 2 weeks ago. we got an awseome bard named Anochan and we xp'ed for 8 hours about .. we all got like 60k xp.. we changed camps went back for food @ raboa and shit it was so fun. i have never had a bad manaburn.. well this 1 time we had like 3 blms with no ice staff or darkstaff. had like poop wands +1 and we had hard time. and since we had rdm pulling i had to /bard for ballad I.. lol. but we were still getting between 150-220 and chaining.. and oh yeah if i knew how to post screenshots i would show you my brdx1 blmx5 (all g00d players) we got chain #5 367xp. and we were scoring 300+ a lot. so much fun too .. yeah. but im kinda gimp on my blm . i got the aquilo's staff and pluto staff and all the other NQ staves. the justacorps +1, seers+1, good food, the morion, and other INT gear. but no AF or MOLDAVITE ! (ARG IM 0/15) !
    but yeah i did the wand quest .. and everytime my LS offers to help me I do something wrong or something goes wrong and everytime. for instance i got the Garigal citadel coffer key and then they got me the chest. and i couldnt get the gauntlets because i forgot i didnt finish my WHM HANDS quest (whm60 now) and that kinda sucked. also when im ready they like @ serket or something. although i <3 my ls. lol this summer im going to get 75 whm/blm MOST DEF. lol 18.5 days of school left (discluding weeknds) .

edit: lol wow i gotta admit reading this 2 weeks later i did sound stupid posting this. and me OWN? im no where close to "owning" as 99% of this linkshell are. and my mom is limiting my hours so i probably wont get 75/ haha. but almaa so harsh.. lol even though u think "anoush is a fag" i can accept that but i wanted to say sorry in /tell 2 u for what i did last year. >< didnt see you on. even if i did? im on your blacklist most likely. lol and i was PLing horribly im jw.

Sorry but 6BST>BLM pt :D

Not doubting BLM parties, but I get better then that in 2rng 2war brd rdm pts O-o;

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Re: manaburn own!

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    lol i have been manaburning since level 49 and im 60blm now.. lol MANABURNING owns.. you gotta be sure to get a good players and a good bard. 2 weeks ago. we got an awseome bard named Anochan and we xp'ed for 8 hours about .. we all got like 60k xp.. we changed camps went back for food @ raboa and shit it was so fun. i have never had a bad manaburn.. well this 1 time we had like 3 blms with no ice staff or darkstaff. had like poop wands +1 and we had hard time. and since we had rdm pulling i had to /bard for ballad I.. lol. but we were still getting between 150-220 and chaining.. and oh yeah if i knew how to post screenshots i would show you my brdx1 blmx5 (all g00d players) we got chain #5 367xp. and we were scoring 300+ a lot. so much fun too .. yeah. but im kinda gimp on my blm . i got the aquilo's staff and pluto staff and all the other NQ staves. the justacorps +1, seers+1, good food, the morion, and other INT gear. but no AF or MOLDAVITE ! (ARG IM 0/15) !
    but yeah i did the wand quest .. and everytime my LS offers to help me I do something wrong or something goes wrong and everytime. for instance i got the Garigal citadel coffer key and then they got me the chest. and i couldnt get the gauntlets because i forgot i didnt finish my WHM HANDS quest (whm60 now) and that kinda sucked. also when im ready they like @ serket or something. although i <3 my ls. lol this summer im going to get 75 whm/blm MOST DEF. lol 18.5 days of school left (discluding weeknds) so watch out BAHAMUT ! ANOUSH WILL OWN
    Hey remember that time you teleport-alteped Almaa then left him there? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    but yeah i did the wand quest .. and everytime my LS offers to help me I do something wrong or something goes wrong and everytime. for instance i got the Garigal citadel coffer key and then they got me the chest. and i couldnt get the gauntlets because i forgot i didnt finish my WHM HANDS quest (whm60 now) and that kinda sucked. also when im ready they like @ serket or something. although i <3 my ls. lol this summer im going to get 75 whm/blm MOST DEF. lol 18.5 days of school left (discluding weeknds) so watch out BAHAMUT ! ANOUSH WILL OWN
    Hey remember that time you teleport-alteped Almaa then left him there? I do.
    hahaha anoush is a fag

I was in a crappy pt in qufim leveling ninja, and this shitty whm named anoush is horribly power leveling us, and the leader of the party was in cahoots with anoush. He started casting teleport-altep and before it casted the leader invited him to the party, and since no one, not even him, had the crystal, I got teleported on like 26 ninja. Of course someone came and warped me, but I think we can all agree that anoush is a cunt.

Akiro

you ramble to much

make the pain stop, please

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I had a "blm" pt in the dunes yesterday roofles <_< 4blm pld sam XD never seen constant chain 3's in the dunes before :/

I get chain 4/5 in the dunes frequently

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

o.O how orf go lvl pld with me >_<

I just sold my pld gear though and I barely have any inventory space :/ Only ever did 2 gobbie bags and 0 mog expansions lol. I really need more mog expansions...er...atleast the first one

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

No, I'm lvling pld =X Get any other job XD

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    I just sold my pld gear though and I barely have any inventory space :/ Only ever did 2 gobbie bags and 0 mog expansions lol. I really need more mog expansions...er...atleast the first one
    My RDM wouldn't have made it out of the dunes with that little of space.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    My RDM can barely handle 80 mog safe and 60 gobbie bag. ;_;

Gobbie bag VII - XIV please!!!

sorry almaa... i gotta admit. i did that yes i know, i will not lie. back then i was n00b and i dont even remember what i was thinking. lol and sorry about the ramble (i just wanted to emphasize how good manaburn is). back in the olden days me and my brother wangster would MPK each other and do these crazy things to people. you didn't even do anything to us. hell i just teleported you.. and you were a good ninja too :D. but yeah you can hold it agnaist me , i learned alot about this game. so im sorry but i dont regret it because the way you guys replied to me and showed me it was wrong. i didnt do pranks like that anymore lol. although ill admit i can get allittle crazy in my parties and ramble on how blkmages own . but sorry and thx almaa. wangster is sitting next to me and he says "sorry" also.

ok edit: wangster just reminded me . it was hilarous @ the time though . sorry agian

No, I'm lvling pld =X Get any other job XD
    Ok how about level 17 galka blm without any astrals cause I don't feel like spending 2m? :D

I have full RNG gear, full BST charm/fight gear, full level 40 cap equip, full warrior vit gear, full war str gear, and ontop of that all but 1 item for opo-opo crown, 2/3 brown belt items, and random other stuff. Most of the time I just send stuff to myself. Hell I have lost my bomb core in delivery land somewhere :/