+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ruby Quadav = annoying     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Grats!! Now go kick down the old man, best of luck.

Yeah, gotta wait an hour though, it's watersday @.@

In other news Water IV = 200k @.@

Didn't ever used to be that much <.<

Bah, didn't win, that bastard resists sleep so much @.@ Gonna go on Darksday nexttime <.<

Sorry to hear that Mar.... i'm rooting for you as a fellow RDM. I hate hearing RDMs go down to that old fart.

That dude is annoying me more now, I'm just gonna hold out and get my last level before my cap (69 atm), at least then I can get my RSE rope (definately BCNM'ing that, 800k = WAY overpriced for that thing) and probably tip the scale in my favor. I refuse to ask people to lend me their shit for the fight, it's my fight dammit, not theirs <.<

On the plus side, it would appear each time Ruby gives me a Testimony, I also get a Ruby. So I'm also paying for my medicines at the same time :D

Hey, if you get me the ingredients, i'll make all your medicines. My DRK friend just had me make him 24 Hi-Potions. I don't mind at all. To be honest 99% of all meds are cheaper made then bought, so just hit me up in-game this weekend.

Greyheart

I'm unsure about Hi-Pots and Hi-Ethers honestly, I tried and they seemed iffy. I still have my Vile and Vile +1, that's if I dont' fuck up and actually do it right. Yagudo drinks are awesome, don't care if it's less mp regen, it saves me 40 in the cast time.

Pro/Shell I've determined is moot, blink/stoneskin and a quick refresh, if I hurry enough he doesn't get up Blink and makes my life 100x easier at the start.

Edit: Forgot to mention I don't know the ingredients, I'm interested in trying Elixirs though, anything that has double HP/MP restoration is basically gold. I'm almost thinking of bringing some Bat Earrings and blind pots just incase I get double sleep resists, that way I can at least avoid some of his crap until the recasters stable out.