+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Quadav = annoying     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ruby Quadav = annoying

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/bah_ruby.jpg

2nd kill already, give me my damn testimony! @.@

weak

Ya know, if I at least didn't know the spell already that would've been something of actual worth. Oh well, it sells for like...7k? >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Consider them practice for the Maat fight.

it drops rubies too :3 and you can farm sapphires during repop? water4 and flood, you'l be rich

Hmm, valid point Bert. No Saph quads up atm, just DS and Ancient >.> I don't think Water IV sells well, actually I think all tier IV spells are dirt cheap though I could be wrong. Last I checked Flood was 200k+ but who knows how that's gone atm.

we got water IV when getting a coffer, sold real nice on bahamut like...5 months ago.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

All else fails bug your buddies to take you on a Water farming run. We get RDM Testimonies left and right and have to junk them due to nobody needing them. If your on Bahamut hit me up and I'll let ya know when were going on a Water run so you can grab your testimony when it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Marcatil

There's your answer XD

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

{That's Too Bad}

S'fine, it'll help anyway a bit for Maat, although as far as practice IMO it's a bit sided because here I actually have a SJ that's giving me bonuses when fighting Ruby, vs. Maat I just have to kill him fast @.@

RDM tests seems like a garunteed drop of Sprinklers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    S'fine, it'll help anyway a bit for Maat, although as far as practice IMO it's a bit sided because here I actually have a SJ that's giving me bonuses when fighting Ruby, vs. Maat I just have to kill him fast @.@
    This is true, but on the other hand, you also probably are not using medicines for the fight. It is more practice to not panic when things look a little bleak.

Fighting Ruby atm, depending the end of the fight you'll know what dropped by my reaction :D

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

G'Luck with Maat, Marcantil. ^^

Off topic:

RDM solo ENM is nothing like Maat fight. Tried it last night. Came out as a Draw. I tried both strategies for ENM, Nuke vs. Melee. Melee's the way to go and having Evasion, Shield and Sword capped at Lv.60 helps alot, also 2 Merits towards Spell Interuption is nice ;3. But his Die rolls suck. Brought him down to 50% TWICE, and each time the fucker cured the puppet to full health. T_T

Die roll gives such moves as:
    Towards player:
    Defence Bonus
    Attack Bonus
    Restores HP
    Restores MP
    Restores HP & MP
    TP Boost

Towards Puppet:
    Same as for the player.
    Various spells to be casted by puppet.

It's not bad, you can debuff the puppet, Slow and Paralyze helped greatly, can't Silence or Sleep tho. Hope that helps.

86exp 104 gil

I swear this NM is going to level me to 70 >.>

Edit: If my consolation prize is page 2, I'm going to shoot someone. <.<

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I fought Maat at 66,69,70

First test was 1 kill, second was 3 kills, 3rd was 17 straight Ruby Quadavs ><

Better luck to you! Oh, and Water IV is not "dirt cheap" on your server I promise, because you're seeing how rare of drop it is right now.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Hmm, when trying to farm Fudos with a few friends we got the 24 hour pop Tonberry behind a few doors, where you drop down and there are like 4 NMs on 15 minute timers. We got Water4 two days in a row, like 10 Thiefs Kote, and of course no Fudos in like 2 days of perma farming them. We did however make like 120K each on gil drops, and I stole like a stack of Gold Beastcoins from the few regular ones that also dropped there. On a sidenote just go farm water with a couple people, tests drop like candy from them, and you might get lucky and get a water quickly. The pots right at the teleporter coming out of Hall of Gods also have a high drop rate, and no waiting on repops. Only takes like one other person, if you take a 70+ SMN they can pretty much solo them with Mountain Buster. Best of luck, sadly it took me three times trying to beat the DRK, I blame reading guides that told me to kite during his 2 hour. Oh yeah don't do like me and forget your Opo Opo Necklace on one of your attempts

Edit: RDM can probably forget the necklace

Black Belt
    BG Level

grats