Melee Summoner
    BG Level

what a weak fafnir.. only 44 exp >.>

I've seen better

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

no fire crystals? god, how awful

Was referring to the 10damage kill

I can't help but wonder which server that image came from, I know there's an Odessa on Fairy...

for a funny Fafnir kill, look below

Yin triggers spike flail AGAIN, we all die, Hellboy evades, Hellboy kills Fafnir

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Out of curiosity, how is spike flail "triggered"?

btw, that's pretty damn funny lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

usually if you attack if from behind, or you get hate and run around the room like ruepaul

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Out of curiosity, how is spike flail "triggered"?

btw, that's pretty damn funny lol
    When you touch yourself at night.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The other great way to have spike flail triggered is when someone from another "kind" LS goes behind the mobs tail and likes to Divine Seal Cure4 your tank. Or they can Cure4 then Invincible with a PLD. I have even seen a RNG with a WHM sub try and trigger it before as well.

Didn't they nerf the hate accumulation from Invincible? Or at least modify it in such a way that it's biased on some method? I only remember hearing this, not sure if it was entirely true or not.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I actually noticed WHM using Benediction pulling less hate, not so much with PLD. That said I had a NIN as my tank in my static, so in an exp party where that would be most noticeable I never got a real chance to see. I did however manage to see a WHM use Benediction and a ninja get hate back with just a Provoke.

The hate that benediction creates is determined by how much it heals, so if one person is about to die and the whm uses benediction, hate can be retained pretty easily, if a whm used benediction and 6 people get fully healed, the whm is going to die.

If im the Rng you are refering to, im not stupid enough to think i can actually pull that off with lv30 whm SJ and 180 MP. The /em stomps his feet. and /em grabs Fafnir's tail and tugs. dont get hate, pretty sure casting regen on myself couldnt do it either. Its not my fauly you all freaked out and try to move it away from me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nacho
    If im the Rng you are refering to, im not stupid enough to think i can actually pull that off with lv30 whm SJ and 180 MP. The /em stomps his feet. and /em grabs Fafnir's tail and tugs. dont get hate, pretty sure casting regen on myself couldnt do it either. Its not my fauly you all freaked out and try to move it away from me.
    wow now we know which rng did it. thanks for posting this vital info

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Meh.. No fair, Ryoske blinked it and lived. ;3

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

You'd be suprised at the people that will bitch about casting Regen. A few weeks back, an LS won a glitched Niddy pull. I say glitchde because one of our PLDs actually landed voke on Niddy, but it didn't turn red. So, that LS had a lot of hate issues from the start, due to that PLD C4ing after Hurricane. Eventually it spread to the mages curing the alliance and tossing regens here and there, and afters 2 very close calls with almsot causing Spike, the LS pretty mcuh bitched at everyone to leave the zone and come back. If it is a clean pull, using Regen on yourself isn't going to harm anything, but the fact that you were standing behind Faf in the first place is reason enough to be suspicious.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol i was playing for Gir when that happened, we rofl'd