+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ou'Hpat Obelisk     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

typical thread on Alla:

Hey, I'm a DRG, and I heard that DRGs suck and aren't wanted endgame, can anyone tell me why?

reply 1: LOL. Dragoons don't suck. In Yhoator Jungle, I was outdamaging every other melee there. Dragoons are the masters of DoT! My [obviously fake] parser results prove it. People are only impressed by big numbers. Dont listen to the people at 75 saying drgs suck, they haven't played the job, they don't know anything about it

reply 2: I'm not 75 yet, but I think Drg would be very effective in fights against Fafnir with thier Ancient Circle. I'm a drg and I was very effective against the 2-3 dragon.lol

reply 3: (rated below filter) God, what the hell are you all thinking? Taking DRG to 75 guarantees that you'll be the equivalent of a benchwarmer in HNM fights. There's nothing DRGs can do that another job can't do better. Intimidation is worthless. If you want to deal damage, level another job, preferably RNG, MNK, or BLM.

Eh, I wouldn't call the intimidation worthless, but many wouldn't consider it justification for having a dragoon even enter the alliance for just a moment to use it.