+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyc
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Get Backers for the fucking win!

Kazuki looks like such a hot chick to bad he isn't =(
    Yeah I think he's hot too.
    OMFGZ SPOILARZ BAN NOW PLZ!1

I need to watch the anime, does he sound like a girl too? I've only read the manga.

I read the manga before the anime series. They make it a lot cleaner (PG-13) than the manga. Like the scenes with Jackal aren't as gruesome. Oh and Kazuki sounds more like a guy than a girl(close though), but he does sound cute.

My friend has some eps. of the anime, but I have yet to watch them, have you read the entire series? I didn't think it was finished yet, i'm only on book 10 -- they haven't released anymore over here and won't be for a while since it's apparently bi-monthly for all manga which sucks ass.

I'm sure the entire manga is out fansubbed somewhere, but no, I haven't read the whole thing. Only what Tokyopop has released.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    My friend has some eps. of the anime, but I have yet to watch them, have you read the entire series? I didn't think it was finished yet, i'm only on book 10 -- they haven't released anymore over here and won't be for a while since it's apparently bi-monthly for all manga which sucks ass.
    The newest manga chapter is 269. Sakura rocks :D

The animate is now showing a story which is not existed in the manga. The manga is now talking about the story three years later after naruto and sasuke's battle. Both Naruto and Sakura become much stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by freewind
    The newest manga chapter is 269. Sakura rocks :D

The animate is now showing a story which is not existed in the manga. The manga is now talking about the story three years later after naruto and sasuke's battle. Both Naruto and Sakura become much stronger.
    We were discussing the Get Backers, but thank you for the information. I have yet to look into Naruto though.

oh get backers... sorry for the misunderstanding. I saw sadler's desktop and thought you guys are talking about naruto.

i finished watching the animate of getbackers long time ago, and for a period of time I downloaded the manga chaper as soon as it releases, but after awhile the site i used to go to was shut down. From then I stopped reading the manga. I think the story was about they were fighting in a temple that time.

I haven't watched or read naruto in a long time, i'm on season 2 but I can't be fucked to read/watch it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I win for most cleavage. From my laptop.

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/3792/desktop7ud.jpg

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyc
    Oh and Sonomaa I must have that pic on your desktop and anything else that rivals it in its coolness!
    k, Ill upload them all for you

[removed broken link]

where do some of you all get your wall papers?

[removed broken link]

New Merits
    BG Level

http://www.geocities.jp/site_or2/ <--- place those pics came from some adult content is on the page so its not work safe

The art is so beautiful. I thank you.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

danke elita, Ive been looking for that link again. Some of the work isnt ws at all, but the artist is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloopsakaevalime
    [removed broken link]
    lolz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4