Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Stop beating the dead horse dude, I know you want him to do that, but it ain't gonna happen. I'm naive, but you're starting to outdo me dammit >.>

Focus on your LS, not his attempts at redemption, whether they be of your asking or his own accord.

Right now you're focusing on him, not the LS. Even if your LS is focusing on him, they're not focusing on themselves. If this happens, your tensions will arise more, and you'll lose faith in your members and vice versa. The best you can do now is just make your LS stronger, really all I can say.

Actually the rest of the leaders and some of the members and I were talking about just this. Some are for hardcore getting it back or having him drop it (which he refused) because of the principle. We are definitely still focusing on our LS and making it stronger. I think by now people know about him and know his dishonesty and shining character. If he won't drop it or won't give it back with so much evidence shown. All he will have is that LS he went to when it happened. Who else would want a proclaimed thief?

Marc is right. The more you focus on this, the worse it'll be for you and believe in Karma. A proclaimed thief will get looked at different and not get nearly the amount of help he would've prior to the incident. Shit like this gives people ulcers IRL. Get up, Get out, and get over it. Shit happens.

On a side note.

Hey Marc. I know of that jerk you speak of. He was part of my LS at the time. After that happened, and another incident involving him, I repearled and have yet to take him back. Not only is his name tarnished and slammed all over numerous boards, it's also something that will haunt him till he quits. I refused to allow his name to mess with my LS rep. We're not the biggest LS, but we do have a good rep.

Anywho, Life's a bitch, but what can you do?

Our LS gives out Osodes, Nobles, Harnesses and such to many members. We've basically adopted this code. Even though it belongs to the LS and the person agrees it belongs here, kiss it goodbye if they ever quit/leave LS.

Those kind of agreements are stupid >.>

You should of seen this coming.

Xavier

Give it back, asshole.

In our linkshell, something of this nature would result in the full nazi treatment, shouts in jeuno/a front page post/a 20 page thread on the forums, all in the attempt to defame the persons reputation and hopefully have them kill themselves in real. Nothing like a strong propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Give it back, asshole.

In our linkshell, something of this nature would result in the full nazi treatment, shouts in jeuno/a front page post/a 20 page thread on the forums, all in the attempt to defame the persons reputation and hopefully have them kill themselves in real. Nothing like a strong propaganda machine.
    You forgot the harassing blackmail, you fail.

Im starting to think "Mr.My LS rules are quite stupid and i got what i deserved" is looking for back up on his policy than opinion.You come on here in a public forum,stating your policy (which is fine) then look for people to agree with you that it belongs to the LS..Here's a question for you...If your entire LS left you,and it was only YOU left in the LS and no one else,would you expect everyone to hand over thier Osode's, Nobles,Scorpion Harness and whatever else that was so called "LS property"? And if so,What would you do with them all?

Hello "PLD76".

First, let me please set a few clarifications. These are not "MY" rules. They are the rules voted on within the linkshell. They are enforced by the people on the council and people in the LS who feel strongly on them (some want to stay out of it so they don't get involved).People voted on them, and then the people who wanted to use them while in LS agreed on them and posted their word, etc etc. There was always ample time to post rebuttles or "what ifs" while in the linkshell but none had happened before this incident. We had hoped to have faith in the people to keep their word.
    Because of this new prececent, we are looking into a better way of doing things, but at the same time learned our lesson. We rather have quality people than just skilled players.

Shahla

Honestly, who gives a shit, this isn't Shiva and can't nor ever will be Shiva, so GTFO and fuck off back to KI, thanks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Bernie
    Honestly, who gives a shit, this isn't Shiva and can't nor ever will be Shiva, so GTFO and fuck off back to KI, thanks.

said Bubbly Bernie

OMG... could someone please like blow this topic up??

Let it end already....

Good news.

Thank you guys, many of you for lending your ears, opinions and views. Edward, thanks again for letting the use of your board for an outlet. Have a great week and a great weekend guys! Rock on and do well!

Shahla

in Army Terms

NEXT SLIDE!