+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BAHAHAHA!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

BAHAHAHA!

Fucking old man died like a pansy :D

I'll insert a screenie after I go slap his old geezer existance in Jeuno @.@

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: BAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Fucking old man died like a pansy :D

I'll insert a screenie after I go slap his old geezer existance in Jeuno @.@
    O_o

I hope you are talking about Maat. Right? o_O;;;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i like maat smasher better

Actually it's Maat Masher, not Smasher ;o

Oh yeah, I only had one resist the whole fight, and that was a normal Sleep, Sleep II stuck. Not even my nukes got resisted o.O

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

oh, thanks lol

I'm a little late, but congrats. BTW, I saw you prior to you entering Dynamis-Bastok. Congrats on the win too. Friend of mine Blackout, was there as well. Anywho, how many times did it take to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey
    I'm a little late, but congrats. BTW, I saw you prior to you entering Dynamis-Bastok. Congrats on the win too. Friend of mine Blackout, was there as well. Anywho, how many times did it take to win?
    1/3, Forest Rope badly tipped the balance in my favor, one resist, and it was a sleep in which Sleep II covered me for backup. None of the Aero IIIs I casted got resisted. His Chainspell consisted of a Stone III which was blinked out, whereupon he slept the next 30 seconds XD Then proceeded to get his ass beat by a barrage of Aero III's :D

Edit: Good to know you were outside when we were prepping for Dynamis - Bastok, I still didn't see/recognize you. >.> They made me a person to collect monies and pass out hourglass that day @.x That's a frickin chore <.<

I decided to go toe to toe with maats chainspell and beat him with my own, I say it like this now, but back when I fought maat it was mainly due to slight panic.

LOL@ Elcura

And Marc. I was on my mule selling more Alchemy/Goldsmithing stuff. So, you wouldn't have noticed me. But i'll be sure to drop you a line if I do see you as my main.