+ Reply to Thread

Dynamis - Bastok: Mijin Gakure {Too Weak}

The problem:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._bastok001.jpg

Less than a second after the problem:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._bastok002.jpg

Someone killed that blueeyes statue at the perfect time :D

We won too ^^v

Edit: Obviously I took those AFTER it had occured, hence why both HP bars are full, not that it would've mattered, they filled back up practically instantly :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level

everyone except you who has been to dynamis like 100 times has seen stuff like this happen like 100 times and probably would just reply along the lines of "meh"

i'm not like that though

At least we thought it was funny as hell -.-

Didn't win the lots on the RDM AF2 that dropped @.@

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The humor was the only reason that I still went to Dynamis events for as long as I did, that and to do events with friends who are not in the same LS as me normally. My favorite is always going to be Charmga in Sandy, I love killing the Black Mage Teams, although I have to admit the uber Dual Weilding Warriors put me to shame. Who here doesn't like mutilating Taru Blms, Rdms, and of course Bards?

We haven't had that much fun experience with Charmga yet, next week we're doing Sandy again so who knows. One time a PLD got charmed and some of the other RDMs and taru mages meleed the PLD and got skillups XD

E. Body
    BG Level

Gah, I can't find the pic, but a friend's LS was fighting one of the NIN NMs in a dynamis and it used goblin die and got like 5000 HP then mijin'd, doing like 1500-2000 to every person in the dynamis ;o

Yeah I know about it, they took like 4500+ dmg though, not 2000 @.@

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

charmga... hmmm.... ask my shell what happened today when the entire alliance but me was charmed....... i was violated!!!!

Sandy cleared.... and i was only blm there for 90% of run so PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTH....

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    everyone except you who has been to dynamis like 100 times has seen stuff like this happen like 100 times and probably would just reply along the lines of "meh"

i'm not like that though

next time just say LOLZ

Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Quote Originally Posted by joft

i'm not like that though

next time just say LOLZ
    {Yes, please.} >.>

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    We haven't had that much fun experience with Charmga yet, next week we're doing Sandy again so who knows. One time a PLD got charmed and some of the other RDMs and taru mages meleed the PLD and got skillups XD
    That's why I always stand out of range of the NM with my finger on the "Sleepga" macro. Because no matter how many times people say "Don't stand close to Orc NM because you will get charmed", people always stand close to the Orc NM. It is a Dynamis tradition. >_>

I want the whole melee section of our next dynamis run to get charmed >_>

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    That's why I always stand out of range of the NM with my finger on the "Sleepga" macro. Because no matter how many times people say "Don't stand close to Orc NM because you will get charmed", people always stand close to the Orc NM. It is a Dynamis tradition. >_>
    It is not Dynamis unless you wipe atleast once, and what better way to wipe then killing all the mages yourself :D

Dunno, our BLM team was outstanding in Bastok. The vast majority of us in this Dynamis LS have basically just started Dynamis in general, so we actually do tend to wipe a lot. However, in Bastok there were no wipes, we got ambushed once or twice so had like 20 Effigys + mobs on us but the BLMs handled it extremely well, I think only one or two people died in that ambush.

Most only need Windurst before we raid the Northlands, however, we also have to get Jeuno and San d'Oria flagged for some people who 1) couldn't go (ie. me, the day they actually won freakin Jeuno), 2) didn't go (wtf@3 blms onry @ Dynamis - San d'Oria?, or 3) couldn't get raised in time to get the ??? from a boss (this happened when they beat Jeuno, some people didn't get the final item to get flagged >.>)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Jeuno I always felt was the easiest Dynamis, I actually only lost 1 dynamis ever, that was a Dynamis Windurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Nermal
    Jeuno I always felt was the easiest Dynamis, I actually only lost 1 dynamis ever, that was a Dynamis Windurst.
    I thought Bastok was easier than Jeuno...

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I think Jeuno is the easiest but it's a little harder to farm afterwards. Bastok is pretty simple unless someone screws up on a scorpion, but farming is total joke there as you can beat the zone twice without much work.

It's been so long since I did Sandy that I don't even remember it, but it seemed pretty easy too.