Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

You're not kidding. Elemental staves, different sets of rings, various +MP regen while healing gear, and just normal equipment to swap in/out of pending up a cast, not to mention food is absolutely ludicrous. Actually pretty broke atm, only one thing I have left to buy to get baseline standards done and I gotta farm like mad. Need to get the Errant body before 72 @.@

One thing I'm not sure on, as per using nukes, is to whether us Errant body or use Glamor jupon (+3 elemental) >.> {Hmmm.}.

Edit: Oh, can't hit them with a Taru, I keep kicking them off Tu'Lia <.<

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I don't think any new content is being added, just maintenance

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You might be right. I've noticed slight search engine halt lately. Also past couple of days people complained about massive lag as well.

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    One thing I'm not sure on, as per using nukes, is to whether us Errant body or use Glamor jupon (+3 elemental) >.> {Hmmm.}.
    Errant probably, 3 helps but a bucket of INT is probably better. You shouldn't be resisting much anyways unless you're nuking in KRT at 70-72

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Off topic: RDM nuking... LoLz. /falls over laughing.

I gave up on that notion a long time ago. RDM = support. I reserve my MP, even tho I'm at 900+ MP as Elvaan Lv.75 RDM, no SMN sub mind you, for support that I need to provide... Haste, Refreshes, Debuffs, Cures, etc.

Mahatma Hpl (Errant), Master Caster's Bracelets/Zenith Mitts, Duelist Tights, Warlock's Shapeau, Ele. Torque, Staves, Forest Rope (since you're elvaan), Zenith Pumps/RSE boots (Lv.62 aren't really worth it), Moldavite Earring, Morrion earring (or one of those spiffy new re/ex ones). Honestly I think you can afford for 1 MP ring instead of 2 INT ones. That's pretty much the ideal set up for Elvaan RDM to nuke in, I'd prolly use same set up on BLM as well.

It's best not to go too INT heavy in your gear, throw in some Elemental Skill to support your INT.

I rarely nuke, such ocassion is saved only for when there's a BRD in PT. WHM/BRD/RDM in PT is best option to try out your nuking. I'm not telling you how to play, this is just one man's opinion.

Well I don't rely on the option of getting cursed gears. As of yet I haven't found, much less seen an HNMLS on this server that even appeals to me, and with all the drama that tends to surrounds everything on this server, I doubt I will bother attempting to go for anything HNMLS/Sky related as long as I remain on this server <.<

Guess I can always try and see what happens, gotta learn one way or another :D

Going back to working on breaking the latent effect on my Dagger of Trials, solo is soooo freaking boring @.x

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Meh, that's why I listed alternatives to Cursed items.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    =(

every time is FI prime time

true

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Explain to me what's so threatening about FI?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    want to hit the devs upside their heads with a Taru for all of this level capped crap with CoP. I don't have enough crap clogging up my inventory for my main job at its regular level...
    Duh!

Read the new Vanadiel Consensus to understand why - 41% of the entire population are level one's...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Going back to working on breaking the latent effect on my Dagger of Trials, solo is soooo freaking boring @.x
    Really? I am having a good time unlocking my dagger solo. It is slower, but it is also easier. Not having to worry about other people's HP or MP, just stabbity, stabbity, stabbity. After 75 levels of taking care of everyone else, it is nice to only have to take care of myself. It is pretty much the only perk to playing RDM...

Well right now it's consisting of:

Elemental staves, Enfeebling and Enhancing Torque (used for giving Pro/Shell IV and Hasted when applicable), Black neckerchief for nukes (I want ele torque but can't afford it yet), RSE gloves and boots, Forest Rope/Hierarch Belt (for resting), Red Cape +1 (I'm so gimp, I need a Rainbow/Prism there XD), AF hat, AF body for enfeeb, Glamor Jupon for Dark-magic and Nukes, AF tights which soon Errant slops will replace until I can afford JSE pants. Phantom Tathlum, Moldavite/Cunning earring, one MP ring and the 2nd ring is either an INT or MND ring pending what's being casted.

Overall it's pretty sad..., going to be working on HQ staves as well as other shit. Some EQ there is pretty good, others it's not so steller XD I want good shit, just can't afford it yet, and also working on Clothcraft so...yeah, it's a process, that's for sure.

Those new Rare/EX earrings look pretty nice, I want to know how in the world a Desamilion earring is acquired, it makes a phantom +1 looks like junk.

To Sept: I just said it was boring, not hard, Kuftal Tunnel crabs are good for something XD I'd be doing this with my DRK friend up in Castle Oz since I helped him with his Spiral Hell and Ground Strike WS's, but he hasn't been on for the past couple days which is odd. Not too hard really, especially on crabs, MP is soooo eays to restore. <3

What might prove more difficult is finding the people to kill Baronial Bat for me >.>

Currently getting some sickly good parry/shield skillups <.<

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You got a pretty solid and balanced out set up, man. Desamillion earring is definatly good thing. Check Russta's LJ for info on ENM that drops it.

btw... that's some good read Russ, thx. ^^

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

To Sept: I just said it was boring, not hard, Kuftal Tunnel crabs are good for something XD I'd be doing this with my DRK friend up in Castle Oz since I helped him with his Spiral Hell and Ground Strike WS's, but he hasn't been on for the past couple days which is odd. Not too hard really, especially on crabs, MP is soooo eays to restore. <3

What might prove more difficult is finding the people to kill Baronial Bat for me >.>

Actually, I meant that I am having fun unlocking my dagger, but I guess I just love to solo. (It is my goal to one day be the strongest RDM solo melee on my server. But people just don't understand why...) Some RDM were comparing shield and parry skills a while back, I beat most of them by 20+ points because I like to go out and spend some quality time with mobs.

Actually, I cannot wait to get home and go stab some crabs for fun and profit.

Best solo RDM = Grendal (aka Apple Pie) on Giglamesh server.

He has solo'd;

Mission 2-3
    Mission 5-1
    Bloodtear Bulduff (sp) as a 65rdm/drk
    RNG AF3 Tiger
    Limit II NM as rdm/rng
    Maat using melee only at 75
    Phantom Worm
    Pallas
    Alkayunos (sp)

Maybe someother stuff I can't remember...

Oh, he also Solo'd Vin Diesal

Broke Latent effect, now to try and find people to take down that WSNM @.x

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

You should be on Bark Spiders...

tsk tsk ;p

Bah, crabs were easier, ended up getting some help from people I knew who were coming along to camp Amemit for a bit, so I got to do some L2 SC's :D Even though I was at like...228 points by then <.< Oh well, now to hunt people to kill that bat @.@

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Best solo RDM = Grendal (aka Apple Pie) on Giglamesh server.

He has solo'd;

Mission 2-3
    Mission 5-1
    Bloodtear Bulduff (sp) as a 65rdm/drk
    RNG AF3 Tiger
    Limit II NM as rdm/rng
    Maat using melee only at 75
    Phantom Worm
    Pallas
    Alkayunos (sp)

Maybe someother stuff I can't remember...
    Those are all possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Oh, he also Solo'd Vin Diesal
    SPARE ME YOUR FILTHY FUCKING LIES!!!

No one can fight Vin Diesel.

No one.