Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tiamat Info     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    not that other NA ls's on bahumut cant, some of us just lack the motivation to go and do it when we could be doing other things
    can't

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I had forgotten how all mighty BG is, i bow down to your superior ego *cough* skill.

Just because some ppl dont have the motivation or the drive to always do these things does not mean that they can't.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I had forgotten how all mighty BG is, i bow down to your superior ego *cough* skill.

Just because some ppl dont have the motivation or the drive to always do these things does not mean that they can't.
    Well on Tiamat it really is much more of a challenge then the three king pops. So until you prove you can do it then they have a valid enough reason to wonder if you truly can. If you want to shut them up use this as motivation, hell go beat Vrtra before them and proclaim yourself the best LS on the server :wink: Until you beat one of the three new Wyrms though you are not in a position to argue against there claim.

Nermal saved me some typing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

We will get to it, but the people in BG with attitudes like his/hers have consitently said other ls's cant do things. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when we continually prove that we are a strong ls. It is especially annoying coming from Almaa, because in my opinion paladin takes little to no skill. Flash, provoke, a couple job abilities that they spam. Fortunatley his/her sig says retired, we can only hope it stays that way and all he/she will do is continue to troll message boards looking for some way to cut up other people when he/she has no idea of what others have accomplished or are capable of.

Almaa is an asshole, if the crap said was at least funny i would have no problems. Look all over these threads and more often than not there is some sort of demeaning remark from Almaa than any kind of helpful thing. If Almaa could do me the favor of committing suicide it would be greatly appreciated.

because in my opinion paladin takes little to no skill. Flash, provoke, a couple job abilities that they spam.
    you've already failed at tiamat

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

i would Stfu now before you embarass yourself more

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

wow.....no comment just wow........

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

we have not tried tiamat...

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

What he's saying is that..

You failed before you even fought...

Why?

Because you said,

"because in my opinion paladin takes little to no skill. Flash, provoke, a couple job abilities that they spam."

End Key, I'm sorry...You know little to nothing about HNM battles.

Flash, your post to Almaa was absolutely uncalled for.

Almaa is an asshole

I agree.

If Almaa could do me the favor of committing suicide it would be greatly appreciated.

At least I'm not fucked up like you.

Like Nermal said, prove it, go kill a wyrm, don't make lame excuses like "we aren't motivated." Seriously, can't you come up with something better than that? Until you've actually done something, you can't prove that you can do it. Nike. Just do it.

If you look all over these forums and find a demeaning remark from me, it's because someone said something stupid. I'm blunt and I call people out, if that makes me an asshole, then I'm a huge asshole. The world's not candy coated and neither am I, so fuck off. I'm actually one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, if I'm not nice to you, then it's because you're an idiot. You want me to go kill myself because I'm too mean? Grow a pair and crawl out of your shell.

We will get to it, but the people in BG with attitudes like his/hers have consitently said other ls's cant do things. It gets annoying after awhile, especially when we continually prove that we are a strong ls. It is especially annoying coming from Almaa, because in my opinion paladin takes little to no skill. Flash, provoke, a couple job abilities that they spam. Fortunatley his/her sig says retired, we can only hope it stays that way and all he/she will do is continue to troll message boards looking for some way to cut up other people when he/she has no idea of what others have accomplished or are capable of.

Almaa is an asshole, if the crap said was at least funny i would have no problems. Look all over these threads and more often than not there is some sort of demeaning remark from Almaa than any kind of helpful thing. If Almaa could do me the favor of committing suicide it would be greatly appreciated.
    Well as that "Asshole" said prove it, be about it dont speak about it. I think the problem with most ls that YOU feel that you have to prove something to others. Maybe if you would stop hating and admit that BG was the first NA organized, able to accomplish JP only events ls, then your life would be easier. All HNM ls that are here now all follow exactly what BG did and try to be as good or better then them. Not one strat was thought of by any of our HNM ls it was all done before by them. No I am not dick riding either but you have to give credit where credit is due. Also Almaa would so pwn you bitch so stop your crying and go unlock pld then let us know how easy it is and how it takes no skill.

If you knew Almaa you wouldn't call him an asshole, cause he isn't. Don't need to add anything else, it's all been said.

New Merits
    BG Level

we have not tried tiamat...
    i suggest you keep it that way and save yourself further embarrasment.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Flash, comments like these are not needed...

If Almaa could do me the favor of committing suicide it would be greatly appreciated.
    I enjoy the drama sometimes, but try to tone it down...

keep the "Threats" out of the forums or i'll have to ban your account and maybe the other 2 accounts that you've created as well...

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    the other 2 accounts that you've created as well...
    ....can you say owned?

nicetomeetyou

hmm

to go back to the original post by stalkmore ... sorry to say you havent even come close to beating land HNM. you havent beat KB. you havent beat nidhogg. or got the pull. and you killed fafnir with 40 or so members. and almost lost. the only time you got claim on nidhogg is when you kill/steal it from TheNakama and mpked them all after they got claim. if your trying to get a strat for an HNM. ok but no reason to flat out lie about something.

our LS uses NIN tanks with PLD/NIN healer and dual bards for each, with a core DD base of SMN

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bait
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    the other 2 accounts that you've created as well...
    ....can you say owned?
    OWNED