Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Bonecrafting Suggestions CanI have it?)

So I finally get to 68 Bonecraft. I'm attempting to make anything over lvl 70. I have already taking the last test and have Artisian rank, but it refuses to let me lvl ANYTHING over 70. So here I am stuck at lvl 68 with 2 items i can craft, one being scorpion harnesses, the other being Demon rings. Its obvious i should do the demon rings but there are never any horns in stock @ any city and there a bitch to farm. Is not being able to craft over 70, (until u get 70) normal?...or did I do something wrong?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

um...

maybe you messed something up with some lvl caps, because even if you didnt take your last test, you would STILL be able to craft stuff above level 70, all ranks do is cap you at every 10th level, preventing skillups after that point.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Only thing I can suggest is to make sure that the levels of the items you are trying to make are not mislabeled somehow. Check out a few different web pages to make sure.

I get all my list from Mystery tour mainly, hoping they arent wrong, guess i can just get 70 first then try again, idk what else to do...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

if you are unable to craft items above lv70, you misread.

I lvled leather up to 60 using Tiger Leather (cap 61), and I never did the 60cap.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

perhaps you have other crafts that are well over 60 and that hits ur 40 limits point that u are able to use on any craft

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I thought you just Lost points as you lvled up the new craft, like if your 60 craft lvled to 61 your 100 craft would then become 99?

I had woodworking @ 65, but i switched over to bonecraft, so wood is now 60 and bone is 68, only other craft other than that is leather @ 30

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You should work on getting the first two bonecraft +1 items, and then craft tiger fangs (79 cap) with the +2 gear on and advance support on fire and light days. You'll get breaks for a bit, but tiger fangs are easily the cheapest option in that huge range, and they NPC for about 3700 with max fame. All of the other synths are much more expensive and either don't sell on the AH, or NPC for a lot less than the tiger fangs.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

My guess is that it's a subskill level isn't high enough for the recipes you are trying. What synths are you not able to do? Coral Armor caps around 50 Leathercrafting subskill, so you won't be able to attempt them until your leather is around 40.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Skill up on coral mittens!

thx for all the replys, i decided to do demon rings to 70 first and all of a sudden im able to do most anything, so im not sure what was wrong, other than get from 68-70 on demon rings i didnt change anything, who knows.