+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Akiro

did you get the ToD?

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    can you explain what went on for us non-WoW players
    in that video posted by drinhkinn it looks like an alliance player (can tell by human icon) goes into contested territory with like 1000 horde (maybe preparing for a raid or something) as a ghost, rezzes and AEs the piss out of them before dying in like 5 seconds. at the end you can see lots of the horde people dead

dunno if that's what it is but i, being an FFXI player, took my best guess 8)

Bert got it right, thats an event that hapenned on a test server, a couple of alliance folks have been massively (understatement) gang banged by the horde. The person who's filming is a level 60 mage (maximum by WoW standard), and before ressucitating, the 3-4 alliance folks were preparing for a single intrusion.

Bottomline, they all raised at the same time, and every alliance folks exept for the mage all buffed the mage, who kept spamming every AoE spells in his repertoire, killing 40+ horde players in a matter of seconds.

Moral of the story: Clustering is bad for your health.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Was that before or after the honor system was implemented?

(*'-')

After I watched that Leeroy vid I finally was able to understand wtf people meant by saying his name...I would see his name on forums, and hear it on vent....Now that I get it...yeah, its funny as hell...even though I never made it far in WoW I still think its hilarious

Oh yeah, that vid with the mage is awesome too...the horde people just stood around and got slaughtered, lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5