Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: E Abj body     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    E Abj body

    now i need to farm and find a 100 smither

  2. #2
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    834
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    OMFG

    You guys got N LEGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

  3. #3
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    162
    BG Level
    3

    Grats on the Adaman Hauberk, actually that is one of the cheaper pieces to craft if you already have the regular Hauberk, just go get yourself the pearl, I got it in my only kill, to bad I never got an E. Abjuration Bdy. though

  4. #4

    lol yea i hear thats like the rarest or something....one of our rangers got it cuz no one lotted lol said he feels like leveling drg now

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Squallblade
    lol yea i hear thats like the rarest or something....one of our rangers got it cuz no one lotted lol said he feels like leveling drg now
    Dragoon can use Adaman now? Wtf?

  6. #6
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    Dragoon can use Adaman now? Wtf?
    Last time I checked Drg couldnt wear it. I doubt it's changed.

    Also, gratz Squall on your sexaii Adaman Hauberk^^.

  7. #7
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    162
    BG Level
    3

    I think he was being sarcastic about the abjuration for Hectacomb leggings. :wink:

    Remember though Subligar is sexy!!

  8. #8

    /sigh

    so i got the hauberk crafted a few days ago, i love tha hauberk. but. anytime another drk or a war examine me they /sigh. and recently i learned a drk i do respect thinks i dont deserve it, hes in another LS. it pisses me off so much...i dont know what to do. i really dont.

  9. #9
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    Your lvl 74 Squall and you got extreamly lucky to get it. Soo many other old time drks have been trying and dreaming to get one and you got one pretty much all by luck, you went there and your ls had nidhogg you were allowed to lot. It just makes alot of other people on our server who have been working at it a long time, not only me, but lots of others just a bit ticked at how easily you got it. Hope you understand that. But I know you must be happy being one of the two NA that have it on our server. Sure Grats on it tho..

  10. #10
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,347
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominub
    Your lvl 74 Squall and you got extreamly lucky to get it. Soo many other old time drks have been trying and dreaming to get one and you got one pretty much all by luck, you went there and your ls had nidhogg you were allowed to lot. It just makes alot of other people on our server who have been working at it a long time, not only me, but lots of others just a bit ticked at how easily you got it. Hope you understand that. But I know you must be happy being one of the two NA that have it on our server. Sure Grats on it tho..
    I ate 5 spoons of sugar just to try to supress the bitterness your post left me with.

  11. #11
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    39
    BG Level
    1

    lol sorry.. I was kinda ticked off. There are others who were in his LS I feel deserved it more.

  12. #12
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ominub
    lol sorry.. I was kinda ticked off. There are others who were in his LS I feel deserved it more.
    Then criticize the crappy leadership of his linkshell instead of him?

    Seriously, Hirronimus couldn't have summarized your post any better.

  13. #13

    eh

    which post ._.

  14. #14

    ehm

    theres more to the story than what omin says. we've discussed it, there were two people in LS there at that time(me being one) that could use it and both didnt fight him. also i was 74 due to multiple de-leveling from previous fafnir.

  15. #15
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    96
    BG Level
    2

    "Wtf? Why did I get the legs?"

    Are you kidding me >< That is so wrong ; ;

  16. #16

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,580
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I think most linkshells feel that way about N. legs. Here's today's kill; note the reactions. Last 3 Nidhoggs on Fenrir have been this exact drop...

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...7-01-38-15.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. PLD AF Body vs. Adaman/Gem Cuirass
    By Crusader in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2005-04-25, 02:54
  2. PLD AF2 Body
    By Aratharn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2005-03-21, 07:41
  3. JSE Body. ><;;;
    By Theophany in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-12-19, 07:03
  4. Maru spotted wearing WHM AF2 Body [1 Pic]
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-07-19, 06:48