Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

But the wyvern doesn't hit -twice-, he hits 1.5 times.

Either way, post65, they blow. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by THEPANDA
    But the wyvern doesn't hit -twice-, he hits 1.5 times.

Either way, post65, they blow. End of story.
    I was just pointing out what the poster said (or meant), I in no way know about it or care.

I still find it funny that nobody has made a valid point about DRG's sucking in EXP. Never seen one on gods or HNM, so I can't really say anything there.

Wheeling Thrust by no means sucks. It usually does about 200 more then my mistral axe when the drg subs thf. Of course, I can do rampage and put wheeling thrust to shame, but in terms of light opening it is good.

Even if wheeling thrust did suck impulse drive with martial lance is really nice. Yesterday I partied with daahan on deco weapons in sky and we were doing SA Impulse Drive > SATA Steel Cyclone. His SA impulse drive frequently out did my steel cyclone by about 100 dmg+his wyverns breath.

To all DRGs: I hate you.
    To Mifaco: Nobody gives a fuck. You seem to hate everybody who plays this game for fun and doesn't level BLM or RNG.

PS: I by no means think DRG is "overpowered". I do think, wait, know that it is on par with most melees (DRK especially). So you guys have fun being ignorant and alienating a really cool group of people, and I'll go exp with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    PS: I by no means think DRG is "overpowered". I do think, wait, know that it is on par with most melees (DRK especially). So you guys have fun being ignorant and alienating a really cool group of people, and I'll go exp with friends.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo

Rofl What do you think everyone is already doing?

Dragoons suck period The damage they do is miniscule compared to other jobs put a dragoon and a melee class be it mnk,drk,war whatever and put them in good equipment and you'll see for sure who is a DD and who is a pawn for light skill chain crappy one at that. Why do mnk drk war get above drg on party invites? because their DOT is massive a lot of war's. But dragoons have acc bonus blah blah, they have acc bonus that sux just like the rest of their job abilities. The new equipment for sam and dark totally put those jobs over dragoon with ease. On the other hand War can dual wield can get up to 700-800 attack, generate tp like wild and skill chain like mad, oh and btw Aggressor > dragoon acc bonus

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why do people feel the need to bash anpther person's job. Here is a thought...

If you do not like drg for stereotypical reasons then dont use em. Saying drg suck is over generalizing. I have seen where DRG have outdamaged other melee and vice-versa. No job is perfect and no person is either.

As far as str8 tanking Kirin and do more damage than anyone else... DOI.... Ws do do damage and if your str8 tanking then that means there is a person trying to tank the mob and having BLMs spam spells isn't very effective. Most melee never care about hate control... Rangers dont.... BLms do.... so by far there is an advantage. Also if the blms bursted every weaponskill they would outdamage any melee.... but alas most of the time people dont let blm know when they go.

SE nerfed DRG back a long time ago... they nerfed it due to damage was more than others and they didnt think it was fair... I am sure there is more to it than that but the idea still remains. For typical exp sessions as long as you get chain 5-6 thats all that matters so if Melee"A" does 100 damage than "B" who gives a flying narf?

Personally as long as the melee SC something i can burst i dotn care if its a whm with a maul.... as long as they WS and i can Burst i am fine.... And for the most part once i get to burst fight is over.... unless melee go at start of fight which is stupid anyways.

Its like with me... i dont care much for Nin tank on my BLm or a Pld tank on my bard. Nin dont hold hate as well as Pld and Pld need refreshed and melee dont understand the logic of being placed in certain spot for songs to land on the people that need em. I can work with things i dont like so why cant others.

If we look at what most people feel is needed for the game..... you would have All melee being DRK or RNG all healers WHM all refreshers Brd and BLM to burst only. PLD or NIN tanks given the dofferant mobs being fought and tada.... half the games jobs are gone and therefore 50% of the fun and content. It one things to say i dont care for a certain job and give reasons... its another to flame or bash them for any other reason than you own experience playing that job.

Mifaco you have some issues...

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Dcivicious ~ Are you a DRG? I think not. Judging by your half-wit argument, you rarely ever party with DRGs, and you have probably only partied with a few in real experience points parties.

So my question ~ How can you back your claims up? Just because you partied with a couple DRGs whos gear and damage absolutely sucked, it doesn't mean that all the rest are the same.

Orfeo is right, all the morons here are throwing out "DRG suck" just because they heard it from John Doe's neighbor. None of you have ever partied with a DRG that has really good gear and actually knows how to play the job.

As far as ME being a Dragoon, I have already proven that every other melee class DOESN'T outdamage me, on several different occasions.

It's too bad that most of you coming on here saying "DRG suck" just because most everyone else is saying it that you can't think for yourself. Might as well get your Diapers and bottles ready too.

I mean do we really need another thread about whos job is better that whos? LoL it's like a in game pissing match.

I mean do we really need another thread about whos job is better that whos? LoL it's like a in game pissing match.
    Exactly. I could easily go into detail about how certain jobs suck, or well lack. Person>job.

celebrity name game anyone?

Frankly, DRG is the only job with so much room for improvement that it generates bashing as a job, not as a person.

I've never seen a lot of THF sucks, or MNK sucks or WAR sucks or RDM sucks, but everywhere I go it's "DRG sucks", you DRG mains aren't helping people by forcing others to see things your way, just be content, you picked the job KNOWING the stereotypes, so live with it, it just makes you come off as stubborn and in some cases rude (which in turn makes me not wanna PT with you as a person, nevermind a DRG).

This bullshit has gone on long enough, we've had 1 DRG thread before and the SAME SHIT WAS SAID! Just let it go.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Can I start Almaa?

Bruce Lee

Jet Li >.>

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

you fail...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LMAO!

That seriously rules.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

the DRG in our linkshell has full relic and he out damages our RNGs w/ osodes on genbu, and sieryu. (falls a little short on sazaku, kirin and byakko)

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

your rng's must suck.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

agree aromas.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

wtf, full relic ?? only reason he has full relic is because there are no other DRG's endgame that isnt a gilseller.

But what the fuck will full relic do ??

Wyrm Brais:
    HP +13
    Dexterity +5
    Wyvern: Physical Damage Taken -5%
    Enhances High Jump Effect

Wyrm Greaves:
    HP +10
    Vitality +4
    Resist vs. Ice +10
    Wyvern: HP Regeneration While Healing +6

Wyrm Finger Gauntlets:
    HP +16
    Agility +3
    Accuracy +5
    Wyvern: Magic Damage Taken -5%

Wyrm Mail:
    HP +24
    Parrying Skill +15
    Enhances Resist Blind Effect
    Adds Support Job Abilities To Wyvern

Wyrm Armet:
    HP +16
    Strength +4
    Resist vs. Wind +10
    Wyvern: Enhances Breath Effect

Please, I'm not a drg, how the fuck will full relic help a drg do dmg on gods ??
    Unless AF body lets your wyvern sub thf for SATA Super Climb, that gear is USELESS.

Agree with Nynja and Aromas

"Dcivicious ~ Are you a DRG? I think not. Judging by your half-wit argument, you rarely ever party with DRGs, and you have probably only partied with a few in real experience points parties.

So my question ~ How can you back your claims up? Just because you partied with a couple DRGs whos gear and damage absolutely sucked, it doesn't mean that all the rest are the same."

The fact that a vast majority of people thinking this job is pretty useless is reason enough not to be an idiot. It's a case of "My mom says its the best job" Just cause your mom said it doesnt mean thats the case. I've partied with plenty of DRG's to know that I out damage them. And in HNM well >.> pretty useless there as well as a matter of fact all Melee besides Rng / war(on steel cyclone only) / Drk suck at HNM. We all understand the need to protect you job but give it up it's not goign to get you anywhere.

"As far as ME being a Dragoon, I have already proven that every other melee class DOESN'T outdamage me, on several different occasions."

You must play with poor players.

"SE nerfed DRG back a long time ago... they nerfed it due to damage was more than others and they didnt think it was fair..."

SE gimped EVERY JOB that had a multi hit WS, It just so happens Dragoon sux the most after loosing it. Dragoons lack the TP gain due to a 2hand weapon , where as Dark makes up for the tp loss in mass damage.
    Warrior makes up for hte tp loss by dual wield and good selection of weapons. On top of that if Dark and War are Equipped anywhere mid range -> High quality Dragoon will never touch them and by equipment I dont meant hte quality I mean the choice of str dex haste dual wield + etc etc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast