+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by XaocRamuh
    Wulf, I really think that the nonsense needs to end. I wasn't there at Aspi cause the shit at Niddy pissed me off the other day. I just think that CAE needs to stop coming to -ANY- Ground HNM because they wipe 99% of the time. CAE only adds lag to the zone. I don't understand why you bring 2+ Alliances to Faf, when you always wipe in 2-3 mins. It is starting to become stupid again. I do agree that Thalina is a useless GM, like most GMs are, but she takes the cake. I don't have anything against your LS, you have a great bunch of skilled players, but you have 10x that amount of total nubs that have no clue what the hell they are doing. That 10x amount of nubs makes your whole LS fuck up and look stupid.

:w0rd:

Wtf is CAE thinking claiming Faf with like 8 people and I believe a BRD sleeper and 1 tank?!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Wulf i got the log. Its:
    Twick EES>Your Chi blast> Zader provoke.

Pretty weird shit :/

Holy fuck, CAE killed Faf today

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i said i was no longer in CAE probably because of what Xaoc said.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Nonetheless, it still needs to end. GF/CAE, they are somewhat the same. I will, on the other hand, congratulate CAE on their first claim and kill of Faf, albeit with a shitload of people. Now that they can actually make claim to killing something that they themselves claimed from the begining (not a 10% Aspi like the other day), they might actually become a viable player in the HNM field.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

8)

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

explain how GF and CAE are the same, because i remember CAE dying on their first faf and even if anyone does claim that GF's first faf was stolen, we still took it down a bunch before we got MPK'd with only 1 NIN tank