+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

What are all your opinions on this?

today on ramuh server, aspidochelone popped. another linkshell and my linkshell all hit aspi at the same time and my linkshell ended up with claim. they called it a steal and mpk'd the SHIT out of us, training like 5 manticores and perytons, binding them, claiming our sleeping mobs, we survived their brutal mpk attempts until about 30% on aspi when they trained the whole zone on us. and then the gm didn't do ANYTHING after the whole linkshell blatantly admitted that they mpk'd us.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

welcome to the wonderful world of 3-7 day HNM goodness. It's got a rich caramel center too!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

it's not about the mpking and whatnot, we will have our revenge, but do you think it was a justified mpk because we both got claim at the same time? we wouldn't have done it if they ended up with claim...

How do you get claim at the same time, someone had to have it first.

who claimed it first? ur being vague

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

i had all filters on, i had heard that they got it first from a 3rd party and i had heard that we got it first from a third party....

Sea Torques
    BG Level

doesnt make sense...if they got it, then u guys would know, cuz u wouldnt have been able to get it. vice versa.

Lol Wulf, how about when you and GoodFriends stole Faf yesterday at 10%, and then wipe at 1% hahaah

edit: oh it was GM Thalina there btw at aspid lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

wipe because the spider killed our whm and we had 11 people..yeah...

Shit better than CAE wiping in under 3 minutes lol

edit: wait a minute didn't you guys CFH on Aspid o_O

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

yeah after the 4-5 manticores and several perytons. btw, who is this anyway

sometimes at behemoth, with players with equal connection (JP vs JP, or NA vs NA, has -never- happened to NA and JP) i've seen 1 person show up first in the log with someone else getting the claim, or sometimes more than 1 group provokes it and just the first one (on the log) has it. it's happened 4-5 times that i saw with JPs, and 1 time between us and tomodachi. the solution is simply to refer to the log. that's how it's been done on bahamut at least. the log should be the same for everyone i think, and whoever's name is first has had the mob disengaged and given back.

it's a pretty big issue (square's fault) but has always ended peacefully as far as i know, here.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

<.<;; and only 1 of those 11 people was a tank, and it was a ninja x_x

Thalina's known for not doing shit.

Also, same shit, different server, sorry to hear it happened, but it occurs a lot more frequently than you think @.x

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    sometimes at behemoth, with players with equal connection (JP vs JP, or NA vs NA, has -never- happened to NA and JP) i've seen 1 person show up first in the log with someone else getting the claim, or sometimes more than 1 group provokes it and just the first one (on the log) has it. it's happened 4-5 times that i saw with JPs, and 1 time between us and tomodachi. the solution is simply to refer to the log. that's how it's been done on bahamut at least. the log should be the same for everyone i think, and whoever's name is first has had the mob disengaged and given back.

it's a pretty big issue (square's fault) but has always ended peacefully as far as i know, here.
    This doesnt allways work because Shadowbind shows up late on chat log yet is incredibly fast.

Also, you got to remember, alot of people who play this game have the mentality of 7 year olds.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...k/img_0072.jpg

Then the JPs in this picture actually did manage to get him, even though the NA LS on our server claimed to have gotten him first, he was chasing there PLD from what my good friend told me. Anyways the JP LS wiped to KB, so they claimed and started to kill, at 10%HP the JP LS that wiped claimed him called for help, and with the help of another NA LS killed KB while he was on CFH. How is that for lovely relationship of HNM LSs on Lakshmi?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

the JP is qeustion is a totally jerkoff anyway, so Im not surprised nermal

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Jerk off or not it is beyond rude to claim that someone stole a mob from you after you wiped, I didn't realize that you got the option now to raise and try, try again till your sure you can't beat him that day. Then there is the reason the NA LS helped Sleepy kill of KB, I am about 99.9% sure it is cause they don't like Ciam, but I could be wrong. Anyways drama is abound on every server, and it gets escaulated at End Game. If there is one thing I don't miss it is this.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cortana Windraker
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

A very similar situation happened a while back on Cerberus. My LS KoN and a new upcoming HNMLS WW (Whirlingwind) were camping KB. It pops and one of our PLDs gets 1st voke and like a sec later a Drk/war from WW voked on top of us. It went red then switched to purple in like a seconds time. Log clearly showed us getting 1st voke and KB was after our PLD yet they had claim. Once KB killed our PLD it proceeded to attack the Drk.
    In the end even tho we're rivals when it comes to camps we have alot of mutual friends and they gave KB back. Which we all know is rather on heard of for a King. If only that could be said of JPs hnmls

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Wulf, I really think that the nonsense needs to end. I wasn't there at Aspi cause the shit at Niddy pissed me off the other day. I just think that CAE needs to stop coming to -ANY- Ground HNM because they wipe 99% of the time. CAE only adds lag to the zone. I don't understand why you bring 2+ Alliances to Faf, when you always wipe in 2-3 mins. It is starting to become stupid again. I do agree that Thalina is a useless GM, like most GMs are, but she takes the cake. I don't have anything against your LS, you have a great bunch of skilled players, but you have 10x that amount of total nubs that have no clue what the hell they are doing. That 10x amount of nubs makes your whole LS fuck up and look stupid.