+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sephiroth in the flesh!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sephiroth in the flesh!

This was posted on Allakhazam, but I feel that it needs to be posted here as well, so without further delay:

http://www.harrisonhospital.org/whatsne ... ls&ID=6069

I foresee his life ending in high school. Maybe grade school.

Do parents realize the torture they'll end up putting their children through school with names like this? I mean, seriously, how fucking stupid can you be?

I know someone who's first name is Muffin, seriously, I'm not kidding. Nice person, but her parents are fucking morons.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I don't think it will be that bad...

ppl will just call him "Seph"

If you think about it, most people won't even know what his name is from, we all do, but this is a Final Fantasy forum so it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    I don't think it will be that bad...

ppl will just call him "Seph"
    Seph's not bad. 8)

The kids generation probably won't know who sephiroth IS, so I think he'll be ok, if I ever met the kid though, i'd laugh my ass off.

Xavier

Seph can turn into Seth, so its all good

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    The kids generation probably won't know who sephiroth IS, so I think he'll be ok, if I ever met the kid though, i'd laugh my ass off.

The teachers will laugh.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    The teachers will laugh.
    lmao

They'll start calling him SephirothXIXIIXIIXIIXIXIX

I wish my name was Crono =]

well they could be like me and think his parents named him from other sources. since i know for sure that sefiroth the name existed before ffvii its the same when people ask if i named myself after the food franchise Kroger

which... I got my name cause its Irish... Kroeger!! sheesh im half Korean and part Irish and alot of other stuff, I named myself Kroeger cause I wanted to be a war, and Irish just kinda kicked in

There is no way the parents actually had FF7 in mind when they named him. No fucking way....

.......unless

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    There is no way the parents actually had FF7 in mind when they named him. No fucking way....

.......unless

they prob did lol, that game came out a while back so maybe the parents are like on their early 20's

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

His classmates' parents will know. That child is going to be tormented ceaselessly from a very early age.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    His classmates' parents will know. That child is going to be tormented ceaselessly from a very early age.
    If any adult has any remorse of what's it's like to be a child I doubt that, most they will do is (hopefully) giggle or laugh in their head.

I know how kids think, they won't tease him unless they know the whole history behide FF, Sephiroth and the fanboyism, and trust me, no kid at his age will even care. Hell, I could hardly care.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If any adult has any remorse of what's it's like to be a child I doubt that, most they will do is (hopefully) giggle or laugh in their head.

I know how kids think, they won't tease him unless they know the whole history behide FF, Sephiroth and the fanboyism, and trust me, no kid at his age will even care. Hell, I could hardly care.
    What will happen is that the classmates will mention to their parents that they have a kid with a wierd-ass name in their class, the parents will ask what the name is, then the parents will say where the name came from. Then the classmates will ruthlessly abuse the hell out of the poor child.

But hopefully Child Protective Services will remove the kid from his home and send him to a family that will give him a decent name.

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus

What will happen is that the classmates will mention to their parents that they have a kid with a wierd-ass name in their class, the parents will ask what the name is, then the parents will say where the name came from. Then the classmates will ruthlessly abuse the hell out of the poor child.

But hopefully Child Protective Services will remove the kid from his home and send him to a family that will give him a decent name.
    You seriously think a child will care if the kid is called Sephiroth? Enough to warrent wanting to know the "history of Sephiroth"? If I told a kid that his classmates name came from a game and was the stemming of many hardcore fanboys, you think the kid would remember the day after, you think the kid would care enough to say "hahah your name comes from a ga~~~~me"

Kids have better insults, they like "you're fat" and "you smell dumb!", when you got such lame ass insults that can drive kids insane already, you don't need one kid going "haha your name comes from a game" when they could easily call him fat, stupid, ugly or anything else, because kids like to push buttons, and saying that doesn't frankly push buttons.

You won't get bullied for being called Sephiroth, you'd get bullied for being called Bob (Bob the nob Bob the nob, Bob has no nooob), I could go on forever, but I can't be bothered now. =\

Black Belt
    BG Level

Bob = Bend Over Buddy

kids don't settle for one insult, they will use everything they can find and they will remember details if they can use it to insult other people.

and it depends on the kid, some kids don't get bullied because of their personality.