Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: whm/blm/rdm 75     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well personally I don't like someone who uses a mule to trash talk another player like piggy did yesterday. You mpk'd yourself, or should I say your RNG did when she shadowbound a mob on me.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Well personally I don't someone who uses a mule to trash talk another player like piggy did yesterday. You mpk'd yourself, or should I say your RNG did when she shadowbound a mob on me.
    I read it like 5 times, i still can't understand.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Piggy said I mpked her party. Too bad their rng tried to mpk me by shadowbinding a mob on me. I just moved out of the way. The rest of her party began fighting a weapon and the mob became unbound and joined the fight.

We were fighting weapons at the main gate of the shrine of ru'avitu and they decided they were going to camp there too (at the time they came, there were 12 people in the shrine) even though there were plenty of other camps. I consider moving in on another party's camp rude (especially if other camps are open) so I decided to be rude back. My party was able to kill weapons without me so I kept flicking the switches to prevent them from fighting mobs. She said there are enough mobs there for two parties, there is if you are happy with chain 4's and constantly competing for mobs in the 2 rooms.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Piggy said I mpked her party. Too bad their rng tried to mpk me by shadowbinding a mob on me. I just moved out of the way. The rest of her party began fighting a weapon and the mob became unbound and joined the fight.
    Ah ok i get it now.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Piggy is a good player and good person, and vid is just a idiot, i wouldnt listen to anyone from PoS when recruiting people for a LS.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

This is a preemptive warning of Flame War.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol Fagtality, do you camp me or something? I didn't even say anything bad about Piggy. I was just simply pointing out that a lot of ppl would be intrigued by a resume such as Piggybao's and without taking into account her personality or her skill.

I already know what you're gonna say, fagtality... 'go keel kirin, j00 n00b, then come talk to me' The truth is, I don't think anyone really cares what you have to say anymore because of the asshat that you have proven to be time and time again. gtfo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Piggy is a good player and good person, and vid is just a idiot, i wouldnt listen to anyone from PoS when recruiting people for a LS.
    Aren't you the person whose credibility has been shot to oblivion on these forums? {Excuse me} while I get you a shovel to continue further digging.

Edit: I can spell, derrr <.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    lol Fagtality, do you camp me or something? I didn't even say anything bad about Piggy. I was just simply pointing out that a lot of ppl would be intrigued by a resume such as Piggybao's and without taking into account her personality or her skill.

I already know what you're gonna say, fagtality... 'go keel kirin, j00 n00b, then come talk to me' The truth is, I don't think anyone really cares what you have to say anymore because of the asshat that you have proven to be time and time again. gtfo.
    takes a fag to know one vid.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

lol nice comeback

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

How old are we now?

Cool, it's like...3rd grade all over again.

Go sit in the corner, bitch! >.>

I'm the evil teacher?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

{Excuse me} while I get you a shovel to continue further digging.

Fatality, I know this may seem very hard to you, but I want you to try to be a big boy now. Try to respond to someone's post without using the words fuck or fag or any other derrogative word that does more damage to your argument rather then help your side.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

how about we all grow up

Cool, I got quoted 8)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

are you kidding me? look who busted out the name calling first? sure as hell wasnt me, i was replying to vid's childish "Fagtality". I come in here and i say piggybao is a good player and said that BG should not listen to vid when it comes to recruiting because Vid dosent lead that great of a LS. I think most of you are the ones that should be Growing up. Get of my ass.

are you kidding me? look who busted out the name calling first? sure as hell wasnt me, i was replying to vid's childish "Fagtality". I come in here and i say piggybao is a good player and said that BG should not listen to vid when it comes to recruiting because Vid dosent lead that great of a LS. I think most of you are the ones that should be Growing up. Get of my ass.
    Yeah but your credibility as a person was destoryed earlier, therefore, as Yoda would say, "No say, have you!" :D

{Shovel} {Do you need it?} {You can have this}

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Yeah but your credibility as a person was destoryed earlier, therefore, as Yoda would say, "No say, have you!" :D

Who are you? you arent even on this server why the hell do u waste your time posting about me when you dont know anything about me? And Btw your shovel comments are getting kind of old, same with the quotes like the auto translator, your cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

Who are you? you arent even on this server why the hell do u waste your time posting about me when you dont know anything about me? And Btw your shovel comments are getting kind of old, same with the quotes like the auto translator, your cool man.
    I know aren't I? 8) Not that I'd honestly care to know you on a personal basis to be honest, you don't exactly have a demeanor I'd like to associate myself with. I know I'm not on your server, but from the several people who based you in a thread awhile back, that were on said server no less, I think I have a good ground to stand on due to their claims <3

Lastly, auto-translations rule, so {That's too bad.} for you~

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast