Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: whm/blm/rdm 75     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

whm/blm/rdm 75

Hi I am here to apply for your LS (i know your LS is pretty full) but just in case there is space let me know. There are too many so-so players out there and because SE made it easier, they all got to 75 and are able to do HNMs.

Well here are my details so of now:
    Race: Hume / Female
    Jobs: Whm75/Rdm75/Blm75/Smn37
    Merit Point Status (Category):
    1. Full "White Mage" Merit Point
    2. Full "Others" Merit Point
    3. Full "MP" Merit Point
    4. Full "Elemental Magic" Merit Point
    Gears: Full blessed set, Nobles tunic, HQ staffs, Cure clog, Serket Ring, etc etc etc.

Date started playing FFXI: June 25, 2004 (10.5 months)

I'm looking for an LS that is doing exciting things (and hunting for things different than other LSs)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

All that in 10.5 months? O.O. I have to say you don't have a job or go to school ... or sleep for that matter. I started playing June 18th and i'm not even close to having 3 jobs 75. (sorry for going off topic )

Heck I been playing since PC release and my highest job is only 58 o_O!!!!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

piggy contact berticus in game.

Hmm, *bao, now, I'm not going to accuse anyone of anything here, but I believe on our server we have a series of *bao people who're notorious RMT'ers, or maybe it's the Kof's and one has *bao at the end...

Getting all that in that much of a time frame is indeed suspicious to me, sorry, I just have to bring it up, it's like a warning flag to me~

Hey man just cause he has Bao like other people doesn't mean crap! Bao is common Chinese word and a very common Vietnamese name!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA
    Hey man just cause he has Bao like other people doesn't mean crap! Bao is common Chinese word and a very common Vietnamese name!
    I can verify this to be true! Just because someone is named after a chinese name doesn't mean there a gil seller, I had a few chinese friends on Lakshmi, and they *gasp* didn't sell any gil.

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Well, being I'm not on Bahamut I can't speak for BG. But... damn, very impressive getting three jobs to 75 in less than a year. :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yeah, that's like saying all dragoons are chinese gilsellers

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

mage jobs level more quickly than melee jobs, for obvious reasons.

Akiro

yet i just loved how she ran into a group of mobs in Dynamis - San D Oria and died

it can be done quite easily i believe especially once that 1st job is 75, a lil over a month ago i started MNK which isnt the most wanted job and i have it at 68 already and i work 5 days a week, so a person to have 3 Wanted mage jobs at 75 in 11 months isnt that bad and can be done

Leveling MNK made me love this game once again

Jujitsu

Re: whm/blm/rdm 75

Quote Originally Posted by piggybao
    There are too many so-so players out there and because SE made it easier, they all got to 75 and are able to do HNMs.
    thanks for stating the point you have three 75 jobs and still dont know how to get to Ullikummi.

Akiro

(to Knights)

Thanks for having me in the ls, you guys are all very fine and nice people!

I guess its my school schedule issue that I seem to be unable to attend COP missions and other events and ends up getting left behind in Zihart missions as well.

Its fun to join the LS (Sept 2004) at East Alteppa Desert when we were trying to fight Cactus Rapido and everybody end up wipega by the 10000 needles, lol :wink:

Although I have left the ls, you people will be my friends forever, have fun doing dynamis and COP missions and NM in sky. If the LS needs help on something i'm willing to help out

Take care everyone, I love you all <3

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Mistakes happen. I remember one of the best RNGs I ever knew in this game accidently mistargeting an avatar once in Dynamis waking it up, I believe it was Windurst, and as you can probably guess everyone blamed him. Most people could let it go, but yet almost a year later, when he doesn't even play the game anymore and makes a random post on another forum, a jackass made a rude comment in regards to that. You don't want to be that person. If you have something negative to say to someone let them know, try and teach them, if they learn from there mistakes let it go. About Ulli who cares, I know some people with multiple high level jobs that just never got into sky events, or got so used to following others, some people rarely exped on Golems, which if you don't do sky events or exp there you probably won't have that path memorized. Alot of people would rather chain weapons extremly easy then deal with the prospects of multiple parties at Golems where your literally fighting over the mobs, not to mention what happens when a LS comes up there to try and pop him. I understand if your in the same LS and it sucks to see people move on, I can relate. From her post it seems there is a lack of time that she/he can play with the people within in that shell. Most of the time it is really hard to leave your LS for another one, but when you can no longer attend events with your main LS, and it is something that you personally feel like you must experience then you have every right to move on to one where you feel your time schedule will fit better into.

"I'm good enough to be stuck up, unlike you!"

-Piggybao

(this was after I kicked her from our xp party for saying that rdm was a better main healer than a whm, with pld tank^^)

lol I'd be wary with your decision making on this one

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

i like her.

Hey, just said I wasn't accussing anyone of anything, I'm merely pointing out trends. Since BG is an "RMT free" LS so to say, they have a right to be informed. Sometimes potential RMT isn't too bright and people make similiar names cross-servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    (to Knights)

Thanks for having me in the ls, you guys are all very fine and nice people!

I guess its my school schedule issue that I seem to be unable to attend COP missions and other events and ends up getting left behind in Zihart missions as well.

Its fun to join the LS (Sept 2004) at East Alteppa Desert when we were trying to fight Cactus Rapido and everybody end up wipega by the 10000 needles, lol :wink:

Although I have left the ls, you people will be my friends forever, have fun doing dynamis and COP missions and NM in sky. If the LS needs help on something i'm willing to help out

Take care everyone, I love you all <3

And Nermal, your arguement about the schedule would make sense, if only BG's activity period wasn't the same as Knights.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

rooster Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:58 pm
    i like her.
    Well here are my details so of now:
    Race: Hume / Female
    Jobs: Whm75/Rdm75/Blm75/Smn37
    Merit Point Status (Category):
    1. Full "White Mage" Merit Point
    2. Full "Others" Merit Point
    3. Full "MP" Merit Point
    4. Full "Elemental Magic" Merit Point
    Gears: Full blessed set, Nobles tunic, HQ staffs, Cure clog, Serket Ring, etc etc etc.
    I think I like her, too. /sarcasm

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast