Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

gilsellers GOGO for Guivre

I think it is a bahamut first where gilsellers actually tried to kill guivre and not just stand in the area where he won't aggro you.

btw, the screenshots have some people from tony's LS helping the gilseller pt, ofcourse, we already know they aren't gilsellers. Prob just wanted to have fun lol. If the gilseller RDM would have BUFFED, they could have prob won...

http://img56.echo.cx/img56/5192/guivre12nh.jpg
    http://img56.echo.cx/img56/6060/guivre28rb.jpg
    http://img56.echo.cx/img56/3874/guivre31td.jpg
    http://img56.echo.cx/img56/399/guivre48do.jpg

And they want to try fafnir? lol

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like the first pic best where you just see a chunk of his life fade away.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Gil-sellers on Asura kill Guivre all the time now. I saw a few of them fighting the scorp NM in Ifrit's and tryed to bring them to Ash Dragon, but they didn't belive an NM was there .

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

for a while now gilsellers have been kept 'under control' if you wanna say on bahamut when you compare them to gilsellers in other servers. Lately it's been out of control though. They've started to camp the jeuno NMs and some of the beastmen kings.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ours are killing sky gods, jeuno HNM's (serket and them too), etc. They seem to stay away from Faf, Behemoth, Admantoise, but i can tell they will be showing up soon.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

gilsellers on Lakshmi camp bune, roc, guivre, LoO, beastmen kings, and I hear they attempted gods a few times.

They dont camp serket, simurgh or artho yet to my knowledge. prolly cause those are so overcamped anyway.

(just as reference serket ring is 5-6M, claw is 6-7M, stiders 14M+, speed belt 70M+)

gil sellers on asura showed up to faf today.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ouch, LoO and beastman kings ...

(just as reference serket ring is 5-6M, claw is 6-7M, stiders 14M+, speed belt 70M+)
    Ring i think is 6 mil, claw is 8-9 mil, striders 20mil+, speed belt 8-10 mil but never in stock.

I hear they attempted gods a few times.
    Ours asked for help on Kirin ...

speed belt auction history is fucked, there is no "set price" on Asura. It's one of those "can't get" items, like Heralds Gaiters--a couple pairs exist, but you can't get them no matter what you have.

Speed belt, I think I saw one bazaared a month ago for 40m.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Why didn't you agree to help? You could...(Call for Help) if things got nasty.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Lol we were gonna quadermaster the drops, but we were poping the gods that night and the rest of the ls wasn't up for it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

funny story about the gilsellers on lakshmi. they actually got a kraken club. they wanted 75M for it. they bazaar it for 7.5M >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level

LOL!

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

An alliance of 15 or so gil sellers actually camped Fafnir on Asura today. When my LS won pull the left after a little bit, but the fact that were actually there camping makes me really scared for what this game has become. :/

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoi
    An alliance of 15 or so gil sellers actually camped Fafnir on Asura today. When my LS won pull the left after a little bit, but the fact that were actually there camping makes me really scared for what this game has become. :/
    Soon M.Abjuration Bdy. will be RMT onry

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

It was actually Nid that popped today with all the gil sellers there and it did drop a M Abj Body lol

Between almost getting flailed when Nid did a total 180 due to an MPK mule cure bombing us and all the gil sellers there I guess the theory of drama = koenig body really holds true

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

midgard is pretty lucky, the biggest thing gilsellers have camped is simurgh i think, and only for a few times. they've remained in ordelles, kuftal, zitah, and beastmen headquarters from the start, although demonblade is hard at work trying to end that trend by buying out all of ige's inventory.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One of them bought Cursed Crown recently here on Bahamut. Oy vey!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Solefald
    midgard is pretty lucky, the biggest thing gilsellers have camped is simurgh i think, and only for a few times. they've remained in ordelles, kuftal, zitah, and beastmen headquarters from the start, although demonblade is hard at work trying to end that trend by buying out all of ige's inventory.
    Yeah we don't have them in sky and shit tryin to get the pop items like I hear on some servers.