+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Why? There is a taste in games and playing games with friends. Some of those games were the biggest blast when you had 4-5 friends round.... so yea fuck off.

E. Body
    BG Level

Turok 2 had thicker fog than northern england.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Why? There is a taste in games and playing games with friends. Some of those games were the biggest blast when you had 4-5 friends round.... so yea fuck off.
    Wait a second. I thought games were there to replace friends.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

no.... they are there to replace your better half... dont you know these things? GAWD

Also: Buck Bumbles sound track was far the best ive EVER heard in a console game.... even GTA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I'm sorry, but Nintendo broke my heart with the N-64. I honestly don't think that I could buy another Nintendo system after that crap-fest. ;_;
    WTF?

Zelda
    Golden eye
    Diddy-Kong Racing
    Starwars Racer
    Mario Kart
    Resident Evil 2 Rip off@PSX kthxbai
    StarFox
    Super Smash Bros.
    World Cup 98
    1080° Snowboarding
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Jet Force Gemini
    Buck Bumble (OMGZ)
    Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
    International Superstar Soccer '98
    F-Zero X
    Fighter Destiny 2
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
    Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
    Vigilante 8

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE N64
    Bold = good

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

what about conkers bad fur day?! that rox0rd my sox0rz

E. Body
    BG Level

If I was a nazi, I'd ban you for having bad taste.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I'm sorry, but Nintendo broke my heart with the N-64. I honestly don't think that I could buy another Nintendo system after that crap-fest. ;_;
    WTF?

Zelda
    Golden eye
    Diddy-Kong Racing
    Starwars Racer
    Mario Kart
    Resident Evil 2
    StarFox
    Super Smash Bros.
    World Cup 98
    1080° Snowboarding
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Jet Force Gemini
    Buck Bumble (OMGZ)
    Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
    International Superstar Soccer '98
    F-Zero X
    Fighter Destiny 2
    Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
    Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
    Vigilante 8
    MARIO PARTY
    HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE N64

Italic = missing

Super Smash bro's was awesome...

I sucked at it, but it was still freakin fun :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

When my friends brothers come home from work (both in army, one in Iraq the other in Alabama) we always get on Super Smash Brothers ... Best N64 Game.

P.s.- Mario Tennis was a great N64 game too.

We had an SNES and an NES in our Senior Lounge my last year of highschool. We rotted our brains out on those things when we went down there from studyhalls and shit.

That was the first year in like a decade since it had been reinstated.
    It was close peramantly the end of that year after we graduated.

Edit: <3 page 3

My entertainment center includes a PS2, Gamecube, N64, SNES, and NES and they are all hooked up and ready to play, never put away those old systems, until the Revo, then you can.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

NEWS UPDATE

With its front-loading slot for discs, it will play games on full-size DVDs as well as older GameCube games on mini-DVDs. Like Xbox and PlayStation 2, it will play DVD movies.

actualy it wont without an attachment, it was officialy announced by Nintendo, in order to play DVD's or video's or any other type of media there will be an attachment released at a date after the initial console release. Nintendo isnt going to leave movie playing capabilities in the main box, they wanna pry as much money from you as they can while still keeping the basic system as cheap as possible. Considering the XBOX360's base price tag of $3XX, and PS3's already announced price tag of $465, Nintendo would have it in its best interest to do what they are doing, and keep the basic console itself at a lower price than thier competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovus
    The secret weapon: The console also will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
    No more of your cartridges not working anymore!
    I'll blow on the CD's for that extra retro touch.
    LOL! Put them in the freezer.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I never did get to finish Jet Force Gemini... I got stuck If its downloadable on the Revolution then I will finally get to finish it! WOOHOO!

New Merits
    BG Level

n64 owned i would have bought it if ocarina of time was the only game on the system... let alone the countless other pwnage game (mario party ftw)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru
    actualy it wont without an attachment, it was officialy announced by Nintendo, in order to play DVD's or video's or any other type of media there will be an attachment released at a date after the initial console release. Nintendo isnt going to leave movie playing capabilities in the main box, they wanna pry as much money from you as they can while still keeping the basic system as cheap as possible. Considering the XBOX360's base price tag of $3XX, and PS3's already announced price tag of $465, Nintendo would have it in its best interest to do what they are doing, and keep the basic console itself at a lower price than thier competition.
    They only do it this way so Dolby and the people who control the DVD regions dont get royalitys on the console... its a way instead of having royalitys on a 300 Dollar piece of hardware its a small cut out of a 40 Dollar piece of hardware.