+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Read entire thread again. Everyone is jokingly bitching about spoilers. Understood?

it was third best movie of installment, i thought it was mother fuckin tizight.

although, one scene almost ruined it for me. i have one word, wont spoil anything, but those who have seen it will understand.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Quit TKing you Fag"

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by vudoodoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    let's not post spoilers, not that you did, but just incase anyone is going to or wants to
    ANAKIN BECOMES DARTH VADER.
    MUAHAHAHHA OWNED FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one
    Spoiler!!! SPOILER!!!!!
    OMFG!! there goes my day and my $9.50 for the ticket ;;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Going to Sunday show it looks like...unless it's LATE Saturday

Excited

Just heard on the radio apparently after I entered the theater, a few Star Trek guys got into it with the star wars guys. From what I understand the cop was afraid to break it up

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Just heard on the radio apparently after I entered the theater, a few Star Trek guys got into it with the star wars guys. From what I understand the cop was afraid to break it up
    I'm just praying that Triumph the insult dog comic was there to instigate and film it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    I'm just praying that Triumph the insult dog comic was there to instigate and film it.
    could we, once again, be that lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitloopsakaevalime
    OMFG!! there goes my day and my $9.50 for the ticket ;;
    Wow, $9.50 for movie tickets (non-matinee) ??

We pay $10.75 in NYC ...

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Aph, what you talking about? I pad 9.50 today in Loews on 34th street for 2:30pm Showtime... btw, it was very good, very nicely wrapped up.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

$8.00, south side of Milwaukee, WI. Midnight showing.

$5.50 in Ohio >.>

Banned.

BG Level

a

it was a good movie, but there were some continuity issues i thought.

Like in ROTJ Lea says she has a memory of her mother. Everyone has always thought that Lea was born 1st and not luke.

I thought Anakins turning to the dark side was told very well and most ppl would not blame someone doing everything they can to save someone they love. But we also see just how minipulative Darth Sidious is.

It was kinda disapointing to see yoda just give up like that cus i think he coulda obviously won, and someone explain to me how Anakin so easily defeated Dooku all by himself basically and yet couldnt kill obi wan kenobi even faster, (Obi Wan was pwned by Dooku again)

And the wookie fight shoulda been better.

I hope sometime in the future they make 7,8,9.

Looking forward to the rumored series thats supposed to be coming out though to fill in the gaps between 3 & 4.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore
    it was a good movie, but there were some continuity issues i thought.

Like in ROTJ Lea says she has a memory of her mother. Everyone has always thought that Lea was born 1st and not luke.

I thought Anakins turning to the dark side was told very well and most ppl would not blame someone doing everything they can to save someone they love. But we also see just how minipulative Darth Sidious is.

It was kinda disapointing to see yoda just give up like that cus i think he coulda obviously won, and someone explain to me how Anakin so easily defeated Dooku all by himself basically and yet couldnt kill obi wan kenobi even faster, (Obi Wan was pwned by Dooku again)

And the wookie fight shoulda been better.

I hope sometime in the future they make 7,8,9.

Looking forward to the rumored series thats supposed to be coming out though to fill in the gaps between 3 & 4.
    Dooku was ment to lose... plain and simple. It was part of Sidious's plans to convert Anakin to the dark side of the force. Dooku knew this. Sidious commanded his life. Such is the way of the Sith. Yoda gave up, becasue how could he win against the Empire? The empire had all clones (which are very awkward for Jedi to read and detect... being as they are artificially created.) He also had to ensure that eventually, he could complete Luke's training. Just like Obi-Wan knew he would have to sacrifice himself a) so Luke could live, and b) to help Luke complete his training.

As far as Leia's recollecitons of her mother, they are recollections of her adoptive mother. She did not know she was adopted until Luke basically said "Vader is my father, and you are my sister." Leia's adopted mother was on Alderan when the Empire destroyed it.

good job crovus lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

<--- World's Biggest Star Wars Geek...

I seriously am.

Not Kidding.

If they had a trophy for it, I would have it....

I'd give you a run for your money.