Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

I never had a problem with him either, when there was a mess up on behemoth he stuck up for BG's claim.

Everyone has there up and down times, sorry ta see you go when all these people are slagging you off.

Also for the slaggers, swallow your pride instead of doing whats others expect of you, you may actually become a better person.

Seeya around chappie.

Yeah Fatality stuck up for my ls when we were New Hope version 1.0567 on a Sim claim (our first NM). Then when Serket was stolen he volunteered and willingly tried to MPK the gill sellers it was great. Not to mention he was a nice guy as a person too. I just think he spoke his mind and a lot of people dont like being told that they are assholes which Fatality did without regard. In the end though he sure had a bad rap which was a shame

L8r Fatality GL in RL.

Xavier

mm2 hl gl

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    its hf noob! ill pwn you scrub
    fk...I blew it

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Fatality flamed me for being a DRG a while back

Then he apologized to me later on (at least what I thought was an apology...)

Anyway I won't deny his skill as a Samurai, he was really good at it.

all in all,

later

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lets see...

We may have not always seen eye to eye between our ls's so i see no reason to flame you even if we didnt get along. I wish you well in whatever you do in life and goodluck. Thats about it </goodbye> <see you again>.

E. Body
    BG Level

In other news, Orochimaru has obtained the Sharingan.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Re: Hawker +1, Sniper +1 anyone need

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    im quitting the game, im sure most of u will be extremly happy, anyways im selling shit for cheap in rollanberry if anyone intersested.

See you again.
    die irl.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    im quitting the game, im sure most of u will be extremly happy, anyways im selling shit for cheap in rollanberry if anyone intersested.

See you again.
    die irl.
    you know vid, your one of those people i expect in 5-10 years that i see sitting on the side of the street begging for change to support your pathetic life. You tell someone to die over a video game experience.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by bait
    its hf noob! ill pwn you scrub
    fk...I blew it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vid

See you again.
    die irl.

Congrats on being an ass vid. I hope you get in a car crash and get paralyzed and poop out of a tube, but its ok cause in real life you would just cure Iv yourself

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

... and the lowest common denominator keeps dropping

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

thats because people like you never took the time to get to know me you just listen to people like vid and judah or people that have had bad run ins with me.
    No, it's because every time i ran across you you'd spam /check me like I've drastically altered my gear or something. It's because like i said, every word i've ever seen you type has been in some way a flame or derogitory (sp). It's because you try to lag us out as Simurgh, then claim Serket and expect us to back off. I don't like you for the actions you've taken, not what others tell me.

As far as listening to Judah or Vid, I don't know Judah, in fact the only run in I've had was him was when he started that retarded thread. And Vid and I don't see eye to eye alot, so saying I "listen to vid" isn't exactly accurate, lol.

Akiro

just cause you have one, don't mean you have to be one.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Well Fatality GL in RL and you made a good choice of quitting this game after all the LS-boring -drama that everyone suffer at end game. Also, I am thinking of quitting in 14th of September unless I do one of 3 things lvl Woodworking to 100, lvl warrior to 75, or join an strong sky/hnm LS.

But till now after joining couple of LSs and left or got kicked not even one of all my previous LSs were enough for my ambitions. I tried NA LSs (except BG and SB), 1 UAE LSs, and 2 JP LSs and still I wasn't satisfied till now. Not even a single LS of my previous ones were fair with me. I don't want to flame anyone. After running in sky since August 2004 till March 2005 all I got was 1 item Crimson Gauntlets, and I was the last RDM on the list in my LS at that time. I'm disappointed a lot because no one listens to me or my suggestions most of them say "shut up rdm go refresh". Also I thought of changing server and going to Asura were some of my RL friends are. They got most of their cursed equip in no time

Maybe i will try applying for BG or SB or maybe Sekaix (I'm asking for an impossible thing) for the time being before September.

I will miss you alot old friend we sure had fun playing together in FFXI.

I think i said alot

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Well Fatality GL in RL and you made a good choice of quitting this game after all the LS-boring -drama that everyone suffer at end game. Also, I am thinking of quitting in 14th of September unless I do one of 3 things lvl Woodworking to 100, lvl warrior to 75, or join an strong sky/hnm LS.

But till now after joining couple of LSs and left or got kicked not even one of all my previous LSs were enough for my ambitions. I tried NA LSs (except BG and SB), 1 UAE LSs, and 2 JP LSs and still I wasn't satisfied till now. Not even a single LS of my previous ones were fair with me. I don't want to flame anyone. After running in sky since August 2004 till March 2005 all I got was 1 item Crimson Gauntlets, and I was the last RDM on the list in my LS at that time. I'm disappointed a lot because no one listens to me or my suggestions most of them say "shut up rdm go refresh". Also I thought of changing server and going to Asura were some of my RL friends are. They got most of their cursed equip in no time

Maybe i will try applying for BG or SB or maybe Sekaix (I'm asking for an impossible thing) for the time being before September.

I think i said alot

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I think i said alot

good job on a triple post

How the hell do you triple post? Geez, click the button once, and wait, if it don't work, Refresh and check