Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Amabire
    I think i said alot
    you certainly did

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

OMG!
    sorry I have bad connection in this part of the world
    I am currently in Saudi Arabia their internet connection sux alot here I can bearly log on to FFXI.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Marcatil said:

How the hell do you triple post? Geez, click the button once, and wait, if it don't work, Refresh and check
    No wounder why they call this part of the world the 3rd world thats what u get from it triple post

Quote Originally Posted by Amabire
    Marcatil said:

How the hell do you triple post? Geez, click the button once, and wait, if it don't work, Refresh and check
    No wounder why they call this part of the world the 3rd world thats what u get from it triple post
    Lame >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    In other news, Orochimaru has obtained the Sharingan.
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    In other news, Orochimaru has obtained the Sharingan.
    HOLY FUCKING SHIT
    案ずるな・・うん

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

I'm disappointed a lot because no one listens to me or my suggestions most of them say "shut up rdm go refresh".

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    I'm disappointed a lot because no one listens to me or my suggestions most of them say "shut up rdm go refresh".
    /nod

Fatality was not a victim of endgame syndrome and to even justify his asshat demenor like that brings cause for you to be {Double slap}ed in the face. This guy has been nothing but trouble since his 50's.

Sorry the world is just a better place with out players like Fatality, GTI, and I will be more then happy when I find out Xnethan quits...

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by zelvious
    Fatality was not a victim of endgame syndrome and to even justify his asshat demenor like that brings cause for you to be {Double slap}ed in the face. This guy has been nothing but trouble since his 50's.

Sorry the world is just a better place with out players like Fatality, GTI, and I will be more then happy when I find out Xnethan quits...
    funny thing is, how long has it been since u have played this game?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Good luck in RL Fata. at least u a great guy on my list, u better than a lot of those 2 face and silly minded back stabber out there.
    and Amabire, amazing u still around. u the one I really wanna c quitting the game. join whatever LS dont really matter to u, since u ditch around anyway. Good luck out there finding a LS for u to stay and ask for stuff EVERYDAY. So that u wont get bored and end up ditching it with whatever u got ^^ . Peace~

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Re: Hawker +1, Sniper +1 anyone need

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    im quitting the game, im sure most of u will be extremly happy, anyways im selling shit for cheap in rollanberry if anyone intersested.

See you again.
    die irl.
    Makes ya wonder about peoples priorities eh? For someone to actually wish that to another person when its all about a game. tsk tsk tsk.

As Tony might say.....REALITY CHECK. Its just a game.

GL in RL Fatality, never met ya, never talked with you, but I did see your word was true on something that I know about personally. So I hope that whatever you do in RL works out for you.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

thanks to everyone here that didnt come and tell me to die and shit, its a game it dosent bother me what some of you guys think of me. there are a few people in this game that i really considered to be cool zigma, canibus,tony,blk,eriu,coosh,carbon,katsuyo,shadowh unter, other than that most of the other people in the game just went around listening to things they have heard about me. i am not going to lie i spoke my mind in this game, if i thought someone was a moron i let them know, and for people like vid or judah they take those things way to seriously and probaly sit in their rooms dreaming about this game. I could care less if people come on here and make a topic about who likes me and who dosent, the thing is i will never see any of u in real life at all. And a message to some of you when ur first loggin in to the game the little warning that says dont let this game take time away from your family, friends etc. a lot of you need to go back and think about what that message says.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lol everyone that wished you luck started off with a "I don't really know you...."

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol everyone that wished you luck started off with a "I don't really know you...."
    its a video game, know one really knows me

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    its a video game, know one really knows me
    I know fatality and have since uh...a long time. Fatty you were what, 46 pld when we camped mee deggi and I lost the claim to banish? Fatality is a great guy, the only beef I really had was when he flamed daahan for being a DRG. That shit just pisses me off. Sad to see ya go man, gl in rl.

Notice how everyone who wished him death or whatnot is in PoS?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Die, Orfeo. In Ro'Meave.

Never! Seriously, using silent oils there is such a waste >.> Equip some nice defensive earrings, switch to af and genbu's kabuto... run through and save myself 1200 gil :D

And that flamingo... no. Let's not talk about the time I was killed by the cutest thing on FFXI.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Matzu wrote:
    Amabire, amazing u still around. u the one I really wanna c quitting the game. join whatever LS dont really matter to u, since u ditch around anyway. Good luck out there finding a LS for u to stay and ask for stuff EVERYDAY. So that u wont get bored and end up ditching it with whatever u got ^^ . Peace~
    I have a strong will to continue. Also, I want to do some big kills but unfortunately no strong LS on Bahamut will take me in because we have RDMs inflation in the LSs' markets. I want to get some cursed stuff too i.e. Zenith Mittens, Crimson Cuisses. Till September I won't think about quitting ^^; [/b]

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't known you that long or that closely, but what you have done in Dynamis with Ubah, was perhaps a dick move, but than again, that turned into such a bitch fast that I stopped caring who said what and who started shit.

Always forgive, never forget. Good luck with w/e you do with yourlife in the future.