Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Quote Originally Posted by zelvious
    ahh lol lokimika, didnt u mooch of her and live in her house for a while cause ur wannabe gangster ass couldnt get any real money?
    WWYS (What would Yoda say) What you say it was not. Hmm Jealousy I sence in you... Yes jealously young padawan. Perhaps had you seen the one you were infatuated with, falsely alligate you would not... You are to old to be learn... Yes to old now... Die IRL you should hmm yes... hmm hmm hmm
    If you lived with a girl, and you act like this, im guessing her name was frank
    if u see a picture of him, like the one i have seen with him trying to flash gang signs and wearing a skull cap, then he comes in here and talks like that. rofl

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Quote Originally Posted by zelvious
    ahh lol lokimika, didnt u mooch of her and live in her house for a while cause ur wannabe gangster ass couldnt get any real money?
    WWYS (What would Yoda say) What you say it was not. Hmm Jealousy I sence in you... Yes jealously young padawan. Perhaps had you seen the one you were infatuated with, falsely alligate you would not... You are to old to be learn... Yes to old now... Die IRL you should hmm yes... hmm hmm hmm
    If you lived with a girl, and you act like this, im guessing her name was frank
    if u see a picture of him, like the one i have seen with him trying to flash gang signs and wearing a skull cap, then he comes in here and talks like that. rofl

LOL

3. 2005-05-26 11:28

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Also, to stay on topic, I could use a hawker knife+1 for my ranger.

I know, I know, you don't now me, etc. I am level 44, rng/war (yeah, my own choice, I'm generally very careful) and I'm pretty decked out, and currently crafting my ass off for a regular hawker (thats the only thing I miss, except for ridiculous items like peacock charm which isnt even good for rng.)

Fatality quit trying to watch BET to figure out what the hell you talking about. Bikers wear skull caps you dumb ass as to where what you probably saw was a wave cap. Just to educate your suburban momma's boy ass. Why do you wear one? Oh cause you dont have straight hair like other races... Hmmm my bad my momma slept with a black man, and I have a nappy head... and made me. /shrug .!.(`o`) <--- {You can have this.} Basicly Fatality when you can get a girl IRL, move out of your mommas house some time before your 30, and quit jacking off to michael jackson music videos, you can come talk to me about me "trying to be a gangsta" all you want ~_^ -b

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

im laughing at fatality's joke btw, no need to quite me.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    except for ridiculous items like peacock charm which isnt even good for rng.)
    What planet have you been living on?

Well in exp parties at 75 rangers necklace for the +5 ranged attack would be better, no? I mean you rangers have the most gimp STR of any job.

ranged attack is mostly useless. i would wear a peacock charm too but i dont have the extra gil to buy one over lvling up another job.

Only the amounts of +ranged attack minuet gives is useful for a ranger I'd think.

Ah, ok.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Oh, damn. Yes, the charm would be good on HNM, I suppose.

However, I am only a mere level 44 myself and I am not missing much, even with warrior sub. I feel I could use the extra attack better than the 5 r.acc.

i want your snipers+1. do you have 2 ?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

one, on a mule name, 4mil right now XD

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    However, I am only a mere level 44 myself and I am not missing much, even with warrior sub. I feel I could use the extra attack better than the 5 r.acc.
    This will change at lv 55.

rng/war to 60 4 lyfe 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Kuai
    rng/war to 60 4 lyfe 8)
    60-75 RNG/SAM 4 lyfe 8)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5