Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Xavier

Its just a game, you guys think too much.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Such is the nature of man to question his existance.

PSO had a system like this using Section ID's based on what your name was. Depending on what Section ID you were, more of a certain item dropped than others.

Kicked ass because the name "Sebbo" ended up with Yellowboze everytime, the Section ID to get extra money :D

Of course if they had this built into FFXI you'd get guys with names like "Osnufddfig" in some crack pot attempt to help thier desynthing lol.

This at all wouldn't suprise me. Over the course of my XI time, i've noticed that all the Galkas I know, especially Galka PLDs, have had the greatest drop rates. Friend of mine was like 6/6 on the punisher, every time he camped it, not to mention other NMs where he was like at a 90% drop rate. It's a sick thing. I am more than likely a normal one, with maybe a better luck in synthing as i've managed to raise my crafts at a fast rate, except smithing. Anywho, just my 2 gil.

3/32 on Hoo Mjuu.

No, im not kidding. i spent an entire week owning all of his pops while i was there. People would come to pop area, shout "Pumpkin Head is here, don't try camping Hoo" (i was wearing my halloween event gear at the time).

No Joke.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Hmm maybe... i got much luck on BC´s ect.... like over 90% Erase in BC40, Elemental Earring+Evasion+Enfeebling in PromyENM, got many 900+ lots for crap, BUT i got no luck for my PT @ HNM or lot on good stuff ^^ ... i dont think anyone will remember what time it was though, so no way to find out.