BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

trying to get a screenshot now

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

no screenshot (maybe someone can provide one)

Basically, FI got the claim on fafnir, It went unclaimed and worldx voked it, laughed, mijin gakure and fafnir spiked flail.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

FI survived the spikeflail are now fafnir is at 20%...

damn.... crazy.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

has any other linkshell other than FI gotten the claim on fafnir for the past month?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So I take it FI use bots or something? Since Worldx mpk'ing them is good thing?

I guess it is now acceptable to start MPK'ing people on ground HNM's now......will keep that in mind. Standards go both ways........

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Basically, FI got the claim on fafnir, It went unclaimed and worldx voked it, laughed, mijin gakure and fafnir spiked flail
    lmao

Xavier

FI is using fiber to the home internet connections as well as voke bots to make sure they get the claim to HNMS, all bets are off with mpk now imo.

Worldx sets a good (or bad) example on whether it's ok or not to MPK.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    FI is using fiber to the home internet connections as well as voke bots to make sure they get the claim to HNMS, all bets are off with mpk now imo.

FI does bot, but i don't think worldx hates them, i heard he's friends with phalanxx irl.

oh well glad to hear this, too bad they recovered

90ANG/45MEX IMO
    BG Level

FI broke all the nonwritten rules that everyone prior to their existence stood by, so I'm glad to hear Worldx mpked them. I can't stand people resulting to use any form of cheats to win claims, however, SE won't do anything to stop this, so I'm glad Worldx did this :D

lol last night FI got Fafnir, but it didn't pop purple to me in australia, my dia started casting but got claimed between
    the night b4 PG beat FI to claim, but Fafnir was actually yellow to me for 5 secs LOL, i thought i was lagging so i said /l POP, /p POP, then someone claimed and we killed him, oh ya he dropped a ridill XD

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Congratulations

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    lol last night FI got Fafnir, but it didn't pop purple to me in australia, my dia started casting but got claimed between
    the night b4 PG beat FI to claim, but Fafnir was actually yellow to me for 5 secs LOL, i thought i was lagging so i said /l POP, /p POP, then someone claimed and we killed him, oh ya he dropped a ridill XD

don't hold your breath. Even if you see it pop unclaimed you still need a full 3 seconds before you can even make your pulling macro work. I saw Fafnir pop unclaimed 95% of the before all these botters moved in. You could however have an advantage if it was a NA camp.

Http://www.tribes3.org/zigma/fafnir.wmv

I've done the same thing you've done though, but instead of wasting time saying it popped, I try to flash/voke it and have gotten it a few times

E. Body
    BG Level

pulling macro? explain.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    pulling macro? explain.

/ja Provoke <t>

i suppose you think i remove darters now huh?

E. Body
    BG Level

Not really, its just that I've always used the menu to pull an NM and not a macro since its actually faster.

Well atleast logic suggests it is faster. Tabbing through darters, then hitting your macro would take more time than just tabbing through with your ability/spell already activated thus requiring only one button press making it faster than using your macro list. Thats why I was surprised to see that you use a macro. Thats the way it is for me anyway, if using a macro works for you then its all good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast