Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Mana is active, they fucking wake up at 5 AM Japan time to camp Fafnir, but I never see Newgoodjob at things anymore. Not sure if it's out of inability, but even when I'n awake in JP time I don't see them.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

on ramuh gil sellers suck have no chance with HNMls tho they camp everything else. . . stroper stuff like that and they have GSls they do BCNM KCNM and the prices on most stuff have definatly changed... i miss when serket was only 1 mill SH was 4mill emp pin was 500k leaping boots were 250k astrals for the same.... now they have all doubled or tripled its getting really sad

I heard that sunboy (bahamuts gil seller ls) was doing pop items for genbu. I asked my LS if they wanted to go watch them wipe, free genbu...but nobody was interested

why doesnt anyone MPK gilsellers then they claim or steal HNM? thats what would happen on midgard if they were to ever move to HNM lol

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Crabs
    why doesnt anyone MPK gilsellers then they claim or steal HNM? thats what would happen on midgard if they were to ever move to HNM lol
    Because the GM's would ban you for MPK'ing. They don't ban the gilsellers for MPK'ing because SE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of IGE

yeah, i said it

i havent gotten GMed once for MPKing gil sellers O_O

guess we have it really good on midgard

or they can't speak english so no use calling a GM lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    or they can't speak english so no use calling a GM lol
    the ones on midgard can speak english. besides there are multi-lingual GMs and JP GMs etc etc.

Someone on my server (Kujata), stole Serket from a group of gil sellers by spamming Eagle Eye Shot. Stole it, barraged, weapon skill, beat it. :O

All the 'good' drops too.. it was great. ^_^

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

On Siren it's just a joke. You get MPK'd by one, GM's respond "Take care of enemies with AoE attacks and being in close proximity with enemies that link."

You MPK them: "You have been witnessed violating the Terms of Service. Don't drop the soap." We've had people jailed that were LITERALLY not mpk'ing at all, just watching gilsellers try to kill AQ and shit and get themselves killed training robber crabs, and blaming it on us.

ouch thats harsh. MPKing kuftal gil sellers is one of my favorite passtimes :D

My friend was jailed for "mpking" gil sellers once. Really all that happened was he was standing there and didnt cure a gil seller when he was dieing

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    My friend was jailed for "mpking" gil sellers once. Really all that happened was he was standing there and didnt cure a gil seller when he was dieing
    sounds like an episode of seinfeld

no it really doesn't

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And what is the deal with Mandragoras? They're little plants, but they wear shirts. Why do little plants needs shirts? Who are these people?

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    no it really doesn't
    oh. i wonder how they ended up in jail in the last episodes then

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    And what is the deal with Mandragoras? They're little plants, but they wear shirts. Why do little plants needs shirts? Who are these people?
    Maybe we should give them pants... you know, just incase they want to go to a dinner party. Do the mandragoras know they are wearing shirts? They must itch after a while, and just say to each other... "you know, this synthetic cotton coating is really irritating my chitin... we really need to do something about this. It's interrupting my photosynthesis here!"