+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gaara <account>     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Too weak... cover pile of crap with news paper and light it up and put it on his porch. Watch him stomp it out. Good times.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Flaming bag of poop on the doorstep is better imo.

Btw pretty shitty thing to happen to you Gaara. :/ Hope you can get your account back.

Balien Of Ibelin (6:08:11 AM): Hi, glad ur on... The seller of ur ffxi account allowed me to take ur account for a "test drive" & i asked if he was the owner or what... he was selling for a very low price... so, i'm assuming ur account is NOT for sale??? (btw i signed up for ur ls forum & tried to send u a PM) :-\
    Balien Of Ibelin (6:16:03 AM): Hello? Plz, if u get this email me at mailto:[email protected] --- we need to alert people out there of this scammer, and trace him... With ur cooperation, we can help u retrieve ur account and the fees it cost me to take a look at ur account. I logged on, then was booted a min or so later b/c "another computer is accessing this account thru POL." I feel guilt-laden for even getting the opportunity to sign on as u, and I want to apologize... I would feel extremely violated if people were logging on as me without my knowing... He's probably making a fortune just by letting people
    "test" ur character prior to purchase...
    Balien Of Ibelin (6:41:02 AM): plz also provide me w/ an email address to contact u, as i would like to keep u updated on my investigation on the would-be seller & send u CC's of any correspondence relating to ur account... i'll provide u more details later... thx
    Kung Pao Pnda (7:53:45 AM): hi
    Previous message was not received by Balien Of Ibelin because of error (7:53:46 AM): User Balien Of Ibelin is not available.

Kung Pao Pnda (7:53:49 AM): hi
    Previous message was not received by Balien Of Ibelin because of error (7:53:49 AM): User Balien Of Ibelin is not available.

Balien Of Ibelin signed on at 8:43:09 AM.
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:47:21 AM): hey
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:51:12 AM): so what site is it that you went to
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:51:15 AM): to let you test my accnt
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:54:12 AM): sorry was afk
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:54:24 AM): i posted a msg on several forums... markeedragon & tault
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:54:29 AM): then this guy sends me an email
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:54:47 AM): saying "i saw ur msg & i have a bismarck account for u - lvl 62 thf w/ scorpion harness"
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:55:09 AM): u know the guys name?
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:55:18 AM): he went by two different names
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:55:36 AM): his email account under hotmail was registered as: (one sec lemme find...)
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:56:28 AM): Johnny Chiu (but it was hotmail - free account).... however, the paypal seller's account says it's "verified" and that name is
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:56:45 AM): SIU YEUNG LEUNG
    >.>
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:57:01 AM): i already reported the problem to paypal and they are investigating
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:57:11 AM): they say this IP address is in Alberta Canada
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:57:17 AM): i see
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:57:22 AM): ur in houston texas correct
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:57:27 AM): yep
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:57:44 AM): i dont understand the whole "tested" account thing
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:58:14 AM): well i signed on and saw it wasn't the account i had paid for so he said "take it for a test" and i'll find u the correct codes for the bismarck one
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:58:22 AM): i asked him for a refund and he quit talking
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:59:08 AM): that got me suspiscious so i logged on to ur ls site so i could get ur AIM/email and notify u
    Kung Pao Pnda (8:59:33 AM): i see...
    Balien Of Ibelin (8:59:36 AM): then i called my credit card company and bank and they are waiting for the paypal results
    Balien Of Ibelin (9:00:43 AM): do either of those names ring a bell to u???
    Kung Pao Pnda (9:01:04 AM): no
    Kung Pao Pnda (9:01:17 AM): definitley a chinese guy though
    Balien Of Ibelin (9:01:20 AM): one sec
    Balien Of Ibelin (9:04:46 AM): want me to forward any emails i've gotten from him and paypal so far?
    Balien Of Ibelin (9:10:43 AM): anyway, i'm sorry this hap'd man... i'll try everything to cooperate so u get ur acct back.... i just want my money back from this bastard. he already disabled the account or changed the password or something
    Balien Of Ibelin (9:16:35 AM): hey g2g to work - please email me w/ ur email address so i can keep u updated: mailto:[email protected] --- i'll give u all the details when i get some responses from the investigation~
    Balien Of Ibelin signed off at 9:16:59 AM.
    Balien Of Ibelin signed on at 11:35:06 AM.
    Balien Of Ibelin (11:37:26 AM): hi thought i'd drop u a line during lunch. seems paypal is working dilligently and the guy is scared. he is supposedly promising a full refund. also, i contacted pol . they said if u (original owner) have ur original registration #'s, member id code & original billing information, u can reset the account. good luck to u... i will keep u updated
    Auto response from Kung Pao Pnda (11:37:26 AM): I am away from my computer right now.

Balien Of Ibelin signed off at 11:39:08 AM.
    Balien Of Ibelin signed on at 4:12:41 PM.
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:36:21 PM): Hi again. Paypal has finished an investigation. Siu Yeung Leung has been cooperative and has issued me a refund. Have u gotten any luck in retrieving ur account???
    Auto response from Kung Pao Pnda (4:36:24 PM): I am away from my computer right now.

Kung Pao Pnda (4:53:20 PM): when you were on my account
    Kung Pao Pnda (4:53:30 PM): what gear did i have on
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:55:00 PM): sorry lol was downstairs....
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:55:14 PM): um u had like genie weskit? i think it's called
    Kung Pao Pnda (4:55:31 PM): can u link me to the site where u posted
    Kung Pao Pnda (4:55:33 PM): to buy an account
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:55:35 PM): sure
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:55:51 PM): actually i posted on several but the one he "responded to" was tault
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:55:58 PM): want them all or just that one?
    Kung Pao Pnda (4:56:29 PM): all plz
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:56:38 PM): sure here we go:
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:56:58 PM): this is the one he said he found me on: http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=159
    Kung Pao Pnda (4:57:37 PM): er which one is it
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:57:39 PM): another one: http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthread ... ain/36881/
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:58:00 PM): ok lemme find the acutal post lol
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:58:14 PM): http://www.tault.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7531
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:58:38 PM): and the last one i posted on: http://www.anetforums.com/posts.aspx?ThreadIndex=32677
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:59:21 PM): i also have the email (contains all of our correspondence from beginning of the so-called Bismarck account sale) up to when he issued me the refund after i complained
    Balien Of Ibelin (4:59:30 PM): if u have an email addy i will forward it to u
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:01:08 PM): were u able to recover ur account yet?
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:02:12 PM): they wouldnt give it back
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:02:19 PM): are u serious?????
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:02:40 PM): u have all ur registration codes and stuff???
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:03:39 PM): yes
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:03:41 PM): they refused
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:03:46 PM): ....oh man
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:04:31 PM): i don't know if it will still work b/c i think the account was disabled but the passcodes he gave me were:
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:04:47 PM): ID: TBBU**** & password: *****
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:05:45 PM): (yes, he mispelled *****)
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:06:20 PM): hmm
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:06:31 PM): do u know his paypal info
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:06:38 PM): cuz i kinda wanna file something against him
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:06:41 PM): yip sure do
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:07:02 PM): cool, fyi they have TWO complaints against him from me
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:07:10 PM): cuz i paid him in two seperate transactions
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:07:38 PM): Seller's Name: SIU YEUNG LEUNG
    Seller's Email: mailto:[email protected]

Balien Of Ibelin (5:08:07 PM): i traced his IP to Alberta, Canada -- Ran a person search and found someone by that name in Edmonton
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:08:28 PM): i told paypal this and he issued me refunds
    Balien Of Ibelin (5:08:38 PM): guess he got scared heh
    Kung Pao Pnda (5:08:47 PM): omg

mailto:[email protected] = YAKISOBA in game
    I am FUCKING SPEECHLESS - lazy38 registered on Hokutenforums
    that's his e-mail
    wow - i never did anything to him yet he got a hold of my account and tried to fuck me over?

god never know who you are playing with

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara
    mailto:[email protected] = YAKISOBA in game
    I am FUCKING SPEECHLESS - lazy38 registered on Hokutenforums
    that's his e-mail
    wow - i never did anything to him yet he got a hold of my account and tried to fuck me over?

god never know who you are playing with
    $ telnet 24.xx.xxx.xxx 514
    Trying 24.xx.xxx.xxx...
    Connected to px9wh.vc.shawcable.net.
    Escape character is '^]'.
    ^[

Pitty people dont know how to configure there routers properly.
    I might still know someone @ shaw in edmonton. Would be hard to play games or anything on line if your limit accidently set to 1k/sec eh?

....Yakisoba did this? All I know is that he has been gone for the passed few weeks, and that his CoP group had to go ahead without him. If I ever see him again I'll talk to him.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This happened to someone i know to. she didnt give out any info form her account. Yet they guy managed to get a hold of her id and password. I think its not a trojan program. I think it might be some kind of brute forcer that someone was able to make .

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    ....Yakisoba did this? All I know is that he has been gone for the passed few weeks, and that his CoP group had to go ahead without him. If I ever see him again I'll talk to him.
    He IGE'd his account and hokuten's nobles tunic too

Who is Darkz? Refer to my avatar for more information on what will happen to him.

Balien

just a clarification

just to clarify a few things:

this guy known as "yaki" tried to pull a double scam to rip me off and sell off gaara's account. i got suspiscious b/c of some things yaki was saying in email, so i did my own research and contacted gaara directly. i want u all to understand, i did this b/c if it was theft, i did NOT want to be a part of it. knowingly registering for forums and posting, allowing ppl to access my IP, why would i do that if i was a Bad Guy? why would i place my name and reputation on the line and openly bring up the account to gaara?

anyway, i filed complaints and investigations w/ the financial institution involved, paypal and pol. yaki issued me a refund. he also fessed up to gaara about what he did.

the account got disabled, so that was an obstacle. i kept in contact w/ gaara & was very cooperative and persistent in helping in anyway i could to get his account back. luckily, gaara has finally been able to retrieve his account!

grats, man. :D
    and to the rest of u, i just wanted to clear up my name. also fyi this yaki guy went by mailto:[email protected] & mailto:[email protected]~

p.s. my neighbor and i have a deal where they let me piggyback their wireless internet connection. so, i'm glad everything worked out w/ gaara b/c the bricks would have smashed my neighbor's windows, not mine. LOL