Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avatar Items     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Orz.. I tossed my Garuda's knife a little while back because I didnt ever use it and needed room badly. Well now I want it back and I'm pretty sure I can't get it back but figured I would ask if anyone here knew a way to. I went and killed Garuda again but ya can't pick the knife again. ;(

Akiro

once you throw it away you cant get it back, i did the same thing cause i never used it =/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What's weird is I did Fenrir before some big update for the first time and got Fenrir's Stone...

Well after the update I continued doing Fenrir helping people and I noticed everytime I picked a new item (Earring, Avatar, Mantle) they would disappear from the list the next time but the Stone was still there as an option... even though it was the first thing I ever picked.

The only thing I can think of was cause it happened before some big update :/

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you can get the stone again because SE realizes we like to throw our RA items, but everything else you can only get once

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    you can get the stone again because SE realizes we like to throw our RA items, but everything else you can only get once
    What he/she said....

How many people do we know that have thrown their bomb cores? Seriously? If I obtained all the cores that friends have thrown, i'd have my serket's ring and a SH in my inventory.....

Dumbasses....