+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I find that pretty fucking hypocritical when Phalanxx left/destroyed PG because he was denied lot on a ridill. Hard to believe. Dropping a ridill screams "we're fucking dumb" not "we're not a ridill LS." I was glad to hear Mkjn got a ridill in phalanxx's face.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

They need to toss HQ's into a 0~24 hour pool. all 3 would be random at any given time, so 1 LS couldnt bot every single one. Someone i talked to in FI said they were thinking about dropping a ridill just to show how much they dont need it. Ridill, something many of us strive for but can't even come close ot getting no matter how skilled or mannered we are in FFXI.
    That wouldn't solve much, since FI can hunt at any time of day anyway.

Clearly, the issue is that you have hundreds of players fighting over 3 pops a week. Expand that number to 10 a day, expand it to 10 on the next level (wyrms), populate loot with stuff worth the difficulty, and you suddenly solved the problem of not enough content to go around. Expand the current abjuration system so that all abjuration lines come off of at least 2 if not 3 HNMs that are either 21-24hr pop or force popped. Finish the CoP endgame so that the people who are only hunting the current endgame mobs for their 2nd, 3rd, etc. job abjurations have something to move onto. The current pop rates just don't support the number of people at the level anymore, and it's killing the endgame because there's no way you can solve the claim problem, so you just have to make enough content to satisfy your base. Lack of new content is the #1 issue that's killing FFXI endgame right now. It's been 17 months since the last HNM endgame was finished, which is the exact reason why this is even an issue. Even if it was the same situation but with sea HNMs and wyrms, at least NAs could move onto sea HNMs and maybe get an occasional wyrm.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

sorry I am not very familiar with HNM LS.. What's PG's and FI's full name?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ssxia
    sorry I am not very familiar with HNM LS.. What's PG's and FI's full name?

PG stands for PecuniaryGreedy, then they changed their name to PGarmy and then to DamepoOrz. PG = DamepoOrz

Before wayfayer was called wayfayer, it was called Paunelie, then Orchestra then Wayfayer.

I bet most people did not know this.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    I did. (not)

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Before wayfayer was called wayfayer, it was called Paunelie, then Orchestra then Wayfayer.
    so FI=Wayfayer?

no FI is fantasticimpromtu (sp)

LazyShell
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    They need to toss HQ's into a 0~24 hour pool. all 3 would be random at any given time, so 1 LS couldnt bot every single one. Someone i talked to in FI said they were thinking about dropping a ridill just to show how much they dont need it. Ridill, something many of us strive for but can't even come close ot getting no matter how skilled or mannered we are in FFXI.
    That wouldn't solve much, since FI can hunt at any time of day anyway.

Clearly, the issue is that you have hundreds of players fighting over 3 pops a week. Expand that number to 10 a day, expand it to 10 on the next level (wyrms), populate loot with stuff worth the difficulty, and you suddenly solved the problem of not enough content to go around. Expand the current abjuration system so that all abjuration lines come off of at least 2 if not 3 HNMs that are either 21-24hr pop or force popped. Finish the CoP endgame so that the people who are only hunting the current endgame mobs for their 2nd, 3rd, etc. job abjurations have something to move onto. The current pop rates just don't support the number of people at the level anymore, and it's killing the endgame because there's no way you can solve the claim problem, so you just have to make enough content to satisfy your base. Lack of new content is the #1 issue that's killing FFXI endgame right now. It's been 17 months since the last HNM endgame was finished, which is the exact reason why this is even an issue. Even if it was the same situation but with sea HNMs and wyrms, at least NAs could move onto sea HNMs and maybe get an occasional wyrm.
    agreed. The lack of endgame content is truly frustrating at this point. I can gaurentee, that if SE introduced a new endgame, along the same lines, with many more possible (and better?) items coming from it, many JPs would move onto it. If it was sea, many NAs would skip current end game (unaccessable to some) and go to that. Why would a JP LS stop camping the three Kings when there is nothing else to do? they can easily do CoP missions days after their release. Sky endgame was short but successful to many of them. To other JP LSs, they manage to find time for both. Now throw in a third endgame, which requires just as much, or even more, time to produce better rewards, most JP would be inspired to move onto it. So even if NA could never really do the things JP are doing because of latency, there should at least be enough alternative to make up for it.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I KNEW IT!

Because you told me before! :D :D

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by joft
    hey why don't you register a nickname instead of posting anonymously like a PUSSY

yea I thought so, bitch
    your such a fucking asshole, get a fucking life, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    hey why don't you register a nickname instead of posting anonymously like a PUSSY

yea I thought so, bitch
    w

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

yea I thought so, bitch
    Way to prove my point Fatality.

yea I thought so, bitch
    The irony, it BURNS.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He's still here? -.-

I'm reading a discussion and I halt to a skid by Fatality's comment... GTFO!

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura

yea I thought so, bitch
    The irony, it BURNS.
    L M F A O

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

joft is always talkin shit no matter what because he thinks hes better than every single person, he has to make excuses whenever he gets beat, btw i rmt my account 900 dollars with all the gil and shit.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

joft is always talkin shit no matter what because he thinks hes better than every single person, he has to make excuses whenever he gets beat, btw i rmt my account 900 dollars with all the gil and shit.
    It is like you swim in an ocean of made entierly of irony.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

wTF, WHY u noobs hateing on FI ? just because they can outpull u noobs dosent mean they bot . Get real, just because you'll probably never seen another nidhogg/fafnir/kb/aspech dosent mean u gotta hate on a realy nice LS like FI . There not running around trying to mpk people , like someone people on this forum suggest doing to them becasue there outpulling everyone. If u cant handel getting outpulled by Fi everyday then dont camp against them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by someguy
    wTF, WHY u noobs hateing on FI ? just because they can outpull u noobs dosent mean they bot . Get real, just because you'll probably never seen another nidhogg/fafnir/kb/aspech dosent mean u gotta hate on a realy nice LS like FI . There not running around trying to mpk people , like someone people on this forum suggest doing to them becasue there outpulling everyone. If u cant handel getting outpulled by Fi everyday then dont camp against them.
    That sounds like something that comes from somebody that doesn't understand the situation at all and that doesn't even know how to read apparently, considering that the whole sittuation was explained over the past posts.

FI ruins the engame for ANY LS, be it BG, SB, Hokuten, and the ruined way and pg which got thrown back to camping stuff like LoO and Cassie.

Sorry man you don't know anything.