+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

LoL i know people in FI , and all i see is you noobs bashing them non-stop on your forums. Your rght, i dont know your noobie situation. So from your logic, since there outpulling you they ruined your end-game ? lol lol. Thats really greedy on your part, saying that another ls shouldnt outpull you because your end-game will be ruined and you'll have to go camp leaping lizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Quote Originally Posted by joft
    hey why don't you register a nickname instead of posting anonymously like a PUSSY

yea I thought so, bitch
    your such a fucking asshole, get a fucking life, bitch.
    fasho nigga

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

If you go back and actually READ all of the posts instead of just reading the first two or three, you'll see that people from FI ADMITTED to using VOKE BOTS.

so basically.
    READ. FI ADMITTED VOKE BOTS.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Man, greedy people that ruin entire games just piss me off.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by someguy
    wTF, WHY u noobs hateing on FI ? just because they can outpull u noobs dosent mean they bot . Get real, just because you'll probably never seen another nidhogg/fafnir/kb/aspech dosent mean u gotta hate on a realy nice LS like FI . There not running around trying to mpk people , like someone people on this forum suggest doing to them becasue there outpulling everyone. If u cant handel getting outpulled by Fi everyday then dont camp against them.
    yeah okkkkkkkk ROYZE!

wTF, WHY u noobs hateing on FI ? just because they can outpull u noobs dosent mean they bot . Get real, just because you'll probably never seen another nidhogg/fafnir/kb/aspech dosent mean u gotta hate on a realy nice LS like FI . There not running around trying to mpk people , like someone people on this forum suggest doing to them becasue there outpulling everyone. If u cant handel getting outpulled by Fi everyday then dont camp against them.
    LoL i know people in FI , and all i see is you noobs bashing them non-stop on your forums. Your rght, i dont know your noobie situation. So from your logic, since there outpulling you they ruined your end-game ? lol lol. Thats really greedy on your part, saying that another ls shouldnt outpull you because your end-game will be ruined and you'll have to go camp leaping lizzy.
    The ignorance is outstanding.

This thread has it all.

oops

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol that post wasnt me

trace my ip and trace his...im just reading this thread and i dont want to paricipate in any part of it..and if i'd post i wouldnt post behind another nickname..

peace

Gorg

It was not royze . It was me ( Gorgan) . Some of u pricks might have problems with me from the past ( Lufag) . I posted this to defend royze and his ls because i know royze dosent cheat. You guys are crying and bitching about being out-pulled and then u make 100 accusations about people using bots. Your north americans getting outpulled by people with japanese connections. deal with it . Just becasue there taking all those land hnm's from your crappy ls isnt any reason to go and bash them . I know u guys feel that "Your the best" and stuff but you gotta face like men and know when your beat and just move on. thats life and u cant win at everything. though its sad when u lose at a internet game, thats just plain pathetic. :D

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    lol that post wasnt me

trace my ip and trace his...im just reading this thread and i dont want to paricipate in any part of it..and if i'd post i wouldnt post behind another nickname..

peace
    I know, just messing. But I'd like to hear your thoughts, since you are an FI member.

lujan love~

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

My LS has a sweet japanese connection b/c they are all japanese with the exception of me and tengoku. Our LS can't pull shit from FI. It's not like we suck, either. Everyone is really good at their jobs. It isnt hard to figure out which LSs cheat and which don't.

Edit: Was that Gorgan calling other people noobs? What ls is he in? lol.. who is he to call people noobs.. Gorgan, I'm sorry. Wanting to kill Tiamat with my LS is such a dumb thing. Tiamat is so gay and weak. Let me join your sweet LS and we can fight Genbu everyday. All right!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorg
    It was not royze . It was me ( Gorgan) . Some of u pricks might have problems with me from the past ( Lufag) . I posted this to defend royze and his ls because i know royze dosent cheat. You guys are crying and bitching about being out-pulled and then u make 100 accusations about people using bots. Your north americans getting outpulled by people with japanese connections. deal with it . Just becasue there taking all those land hnm's from your crappy ls isnt any reason to go and bash them . I know u guys feel that "Your the best" and stuff but you gotta face like men and know when your beat and just move on. thats life and u cant win at everything. though its sad when u lose at a internet game, thats just plain pathetic. :D

your - adj. - The possessive form of you.

you're - Contraction of you are.

there - adv. - At or in that place.

their - adj. - The possessive form of they.

they're - Contraction of they are.

a - Used before nouns and noun phrases that denote a single but unspecified person or thing.

an - The form of a used before words beginning with a vowel or with an unpronounced h.

If u cant handel getting outpulled by Fi everyday then dont camp against them.
    h a n d l e sped.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by royze
    lol that post wasnt me

peace
    I know, just messing. But I'd like to hear your thoughts, since you are an FI member.
    sorry mitzki but id rather not participate in this -discussion- if you would like to hear my opinion you're welcome to talk to me in /tell

i know from expirience how things will turn and evolve on forums..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Setsuko, try to keep it civil.

You may not like Gorgon, but dont trash his linkshell.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Gorg
    Just becasue there taking all those land hnm's from your crappy ls isnt any reason to go and bash them . I know u guys feel that "Your the best" and stuff but you gotta face like men and know when your beat and just move on. thats life and u cant win at everything. though its sad when u lose at a internet game, thats just plain pathetic. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Setsuko, try to keep it civil.

You may not like Gorgon, but dont trash his linkshell.
    Interesting, hes allowed to call the linkshells of every single person here who posted crappy, but Setsuko has to keep it civil and not return fire.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think it's one of those Golden Rules things...

Screw that

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Theres nothing wrong with being the better person, and not falling to someone elses level. Ive never been very good at it, im kind of easily pissed off, but i respect people who can live by that standard greatly. Its kind of funny that hes that level headed and this looks like it could turn into a burn on him for being a nice guy.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

gorgan in friendlyfire