+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Gorgan thinks its fun to check people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and when you tell him to stop he say's "What the fucks your problem its just checking" you say its annoying and then he says "your a fucking prick" THEN!!! OMGZ /check over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

He helped brand the Americans on this server as annoying faggots, give him a tin of Heinz baked beans and send him some roses. Grats you annoying lil faggot.

Go suck on a horses nut sack, since your E-PENIS LIKES BIG COCK!

Old Merits
    BG Level

suppose it didn't make sense

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    He helped brand the Americans on this server as annoying faggots, give him a tin of Heinz baked beans and send him some roses.
    lmao Luj where do you come up with these things?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Gorgan should not be cutting up other linkshells either.

Please forgive me if i do not troll the forums quite as keenly as you do Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    Please forgive me if i do not troll the forums quite as keenly as you do Xavier.
    sry xavier, plz don't read your OWN LS's forums everyday.

Setsuko, try to keep it civil.
    is this a joke ?
    --------------
    Hello, my LS doesn't camp HQ HNM so my input is 100% meaningful, oh yea, all of your LS's suck.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Gorgan, people who are friends with people in FI have been told by members of FI that their "tricks" to pulling is botting while using FTTH connections. Did you even read a single post in this thread?

It's not like we didn't have our fair share of competition before with the same people before they joined FI. We have outpulled these exact same people more than once, then all of the sudden they're unbeatable. Think about it.

Xavier

I would hardly call it trolling when Gorgan posts bashing everyones ls, then Setsuko defends everyone here, and then you post an increadibly ignorant statement, all on the exact same page within a few posts of each other. Its not trolling to demonstrate the ability to comprehend what I read. Trolling is to find a post made 6 months ago where Gorgan said something stupid and toss it back now as something relevant to this conversation.

And Flash you need to keep it civil too, need I remind you that on April 20th, at 6:14 pm, you posted mocking a player saying;

bait SUX
    in the Joyeuse thread.

Banned.

BG Level

a

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler

He helped brand the Americans on this server as annoying faggots, give him a tin of Heinz baked beans and send him some roses. Grats you annoying lil faggot.
    but he does make exceedingly cood cakes zomgz

keshup

hoe moi gawd long live teh queen!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4