+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Regarding the topic in your news.

How exactly can you tell if FI is botting?

What exactly do you look for that proves this?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

hey why don't you register a nickname instead of posting anonymously like a PUSSY

yea I thought so, bitch

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Huh?

It is Flashgordon, i was not aware that i was hiding behind any nickname, it says Flash on my screen, perhaps you should read.

So please just answer the question.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

BoT and/or FTTH connection. Go head to head with them on all the pops for 2 weeks. Then you'd know ><;

Kinda sucks. Phalanxx has said that he does "Tricks" or "Wierd things" to get claims... Some of them are known as "Do ANY thing to win type"... which is fine, if you live next the ffxi servers. There is no way for NA to get claims with them in the picture.

Which PG or SekaiX sometimes.... FI is just mean

MPK them.

E. Body
    BG Level

They'd just MPK us back 10 times worse.

besides someone from their LS admitting it, it's just too obvious.

at fafnir ed, playing in japan on PS2(fast load) with FTTH(4 ping) saw it pop claimed 3 days in a row, meaning it was voked before it loaded for non cheating players

im glad every time now when sekaix pg rp or whoever wins a claim vs FI, theyre the first hnmls we've ever competed with on bahamut who has been completely gay and inconsiderate. the rest are pretty friendly but usually still routinely own us

So equip Ed with the same bot they're using, if they're cheating from farther away and he has the same thing, 4 ping >

Or just station a PLD on the tail Cure & Invincible, works too.

aside from all that, phalanxx pulled a "give me ridill or i quit" on PG and when they didnt let him lot he quit and took like 15 people with him. it sounds very familiar to something that happened to us but on a much larger scale since they stole more people, more important jobs, and much more & better gear.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

"better gear" objectively, yes. relatively no. nobody could have left us with koenig bodies and defending rings because we obviously don't have koenig bodies and defending rings. but people can (and have) leave us with the best possible things we have gotten

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Nice sig joft =)

On topic, that is amazing how Phalanxxx was able to pull away so many members from PG. Does he have any other jobs other than PLD? I'm just wondering why he wanted a ridill so bad.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Hes 75 rdm too isnt he? <_<

E. Body
    BG Level

He wanted a ridill for his lv70 WAR, but I didn't know he had a PLD??///////

Xavier

75 rdm, war was 70 at the time and denied lot on ridill, totally screwed PG and by default way over.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

he also has blm75 if i remember correctly. He showed up back when FI was holding fafnir for like 30 minutes ho ho ho

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Thank you for the responses.

Now was that so difficult Joft?

If you still are unsure of who this is, it is Flashgordon.

E. Body
    BG Level

Who is flashgordon?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Who is flashgordon?

tarutaru rdm from our server.

whoever doesnt know, im in Dhalmelsclub LS, which is all Japanese.

this week, the HQ were on JP afternoon, so we went to 2/3 each and EVERY day this week. king / fafnir, or aspid / fafnir etc.

0/9 pulls that we went to this week. the 150+ models loading in dragon's aery gives the chance of claim to the person that fafnir pops CLOSEST to because of loading time in all this lag (and of course connection).

popped 1 inch infront of me, claimed. people in the LS on the other side of the pond (10 feet away?) didnt see it for minutes.

I think the only HQ possible to claim over FI is aspid. (think PG got a fafnir claim 4 nights ago)

Unable to get claim on HQHNM's .....seriously takes alot more away from us in this game, compared to someone who has no problem on their server. Honestly loosing alot of value this game has to offer, maybe im just greedy.

They need to toss HQ's into a 0~24 hour pool. all 3 would be random at any given time, so 1 LS couldnt bot every single one. Someone i talked to in FI said they were thinking about dropping a ridill just to show how much they dont need it. Ridill, something many of us strive for but can't even come close ot getting no matter how skilled or mannered we are in FFXI.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

SE just needs to put aggro mobs in those areas, and make them on a 0-24h timer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast