+ Reply to Thread

Interesting thing about the Matrix Online

No interest in the game but I saw this and was intrigued.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3141066

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The Matrix is dead to me
    daFett, 05/28/2005

Okay, so now that the Wachowski Brothers have destroyed everything that I used to love about the original Matrix, I have officially disowned the entire license. Why did they kill off all three main characters? It doesn't make sense and now there is nothing to care about.
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    The Matrix is dead to me
    daFett, 05/28/2005

Okay, so now that the Wachowski Brothers have destroyed everything that I used to love about the original Matrix, I have officially disowned the entire license. Why did they kill off all three main characters? It doesn't make sense and now there is nothing to care about.
    My thoughts exactly
    CapedMagician, 05/27/2005

This sucks, as a fan a of the matrix you don't want to see someone like Morpheus die. And even though I'm not playing the online game, I think that what Stealth King said earlier has some good points. 1Up has a player or a group that submits news, they aren't the developers they aren't the wachowski brothers and those are the people that set the story. If gamers are set out to find out what happened to Morpheus, then no one really knows what happened and that's the mission.
    Hmmm.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Shinryuu
    The Matrix is dead to me
    daFett, 05/28/2005

My thoughts exactly
    same